Nike had to have known what they were doing from the start
video_image-038004.jpg

video_image-038005.jpg

video_image-038006.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Originally Posted by Attaq

JUMP. Inc. ???

Attaq

I remember that jump inc. is where you could send fan mail back in the day. If I remmeber correctly nike signed jump inc. which was Jordan. It was to put something between him and nike if something went wrong. its common practice.

Very cool !  That Jump inc. info is some really interesting trivia.

Some really good threads have been popping up on NT in the JB forum lately. It was slow here for quite  a while.

i wonder how often the converse execs sit around and think about the fact that they let MJ get away. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

Great moment in sports and sportswear history

Couldn't have said it any better.

One thing that would have been really neat is if JB & Nike agreed to make copies/reprints of the signed contract (last page) and put it in with the Banned 1's box
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

i wonder how often the converse execs sit around and think about the fact that they let MJ get away. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Given that Converse is a subsidiary of Nike now, since '03, it probably doesn't matter. 

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by matothett

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Given that Converse is a subsidiary of Nike now, since '03, it probably doesn't matter. 

That probably wouldn't be a fact today if converse had gotten a hold of MJ from the beginning. I think this was what he was referring to.

Mike was going to sign with Adidas.

At the moment, Nike is AGGRESSIVELY pursuing a kid here in the Chicagoland area. His name is Jaylin Fleming. He's extremely quick and a very good shooter.

Oh yea, he's also an 8th grader.

all ADIDAS shoes SUCK A#@
i HATE derrick rose coz he's an addidas player, his shoes are JUNK as are all adidas shoes.

Back
Top Bottom