Middle Aged White Men Dying At Alarming Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm white, but I've done it all backwards. I'm college educated, quit drugs and I don't want to live to be old.

Uncle Ruckus is dying like the rest of yall, he's still fat with diabetes and lives in the ghetto.

The rest of y'all? Just like uncle Ruckus, you'll never be white. You probably got a sickle trait. Don't let your "white" side convince you to commit suicide.

I'm white, but I've done it all backwards. I'm college educated, quit drugs and I don't want to live to be old.
wee-bey-gif_zpsedee4fd3.gif

As a white guy I don't feel any sort of way. It's hard for me to feel bad for alcoholics and drug users

This thread filled with so much ignorance and lowkey racism.
This. Honestly I'm white and I'd be lying if I said this news affects me in any way but some people in here are basically applauding that a bunch of white people die.

This. Honestly I'm white and I'd be lying if I said this news affects me in any way but some people in here are basically applauding that a bunch of white people die.
When whites are the ones working like dogs so their pay can be taxed to pay for illegal aliens, deadbeats and government entitlement. Story makes sense now. 

When whites are the ones working like dogs so their pay can be taxed to pay for illegal aliens, deadbeats and government entitlement. Story makes sense now. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao glad to know whites are the only ones working and paying taxes on this country. Maybe if they didn't think it was their sole responsibility to do everything on behalf of everyone they would be less stressed.

White man's burden ftw and ftl it seems smh.

Belgium Belgium

I don't think you can accurately appreciate the current socioeconomic climate of the US from where you are.

rocky437 rocky437

The irony here is that "government entitlements", also known as "safety net" in real advanced nations, would have kept those people alive. Renewing our commitment to the next generation by repairing and improving our infrastructure would have created long lasting jobs and keeping education affordable would have insured that those whose skills became obsolete would be able to get new skills without going into extreme debt.

Policies that support the erosion of unions, solid retirement plans, the non-existence of a single-payer healthcare system, the outsourcing of low-level occupations (through offshoring or replacement with machines), and the stagnation of wages all in the name of the Almighty Profit are doing exactly what they should: kill those the corporate machine no longer consider useful and concentrate resources in the hands of a tiny elite.

It always amazes me when white people think we're supposed to give two ***** about their problems :lol:

Call me racist if you want to, I really couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom