Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

They had Ninjas, Samurai, Magicians, a Police force, First Responders, Dinosaurs again, time travelers, etc.
first responders
roll.gif
i just died. lmao  lightspeed rescue I assume 

I only remember ninjas becuase of the 1st movie, i never knew they had a tv series of them.

Yeah lookin back just give me OG & OG movie and im good.

The turbo movie was TRASH

I think Turbo bombed at the theaters, only did like $10 mil, they lost money if not breaking even or something

The OG, while corny, is very appreciated

Turbo was trash. I remember as a 10 or 11 year old how disappointed I was to see how they followed up the og movie with that weak mess lol

I wanted to give Justin them hands so many times. "Hey guys, I'm the new Blue Ranger". Scumbag jerk. Replacing Rocky aka da realest blue ranger ever. The other rangers spent most of Turbo practically raising that clown. Tommy and TJ were the father figures he never had and Ashley and Cat were like that clown's mom.

Last edited:
They make it really hard to watch the og movie in HD.

Can't find it on any apps. Not even on netflix and netflix has all 24 seasons.

The kid in Turbo grew into an adult when he morphed. That's when I knew I was done lol.

Real talk when i saw that s*** i was pissed .. so stupid. Why even cast a kid if he didnt know basic karate. Like they couldnt find a kid that knew karate. Im glad you mentioned this i forgot about that but so true, just dumb.

In the japanese/sentai version, the white ranger was actually a kid as well and that fool grew, ruined me when I found that out.

Last edited:

Weebay.gif

So after they morphed its basically recycled Japanese version :x ... the deception, i feel used :smh:

Real talk when i saw that s*** i was pissed .. so stupid. Why even cast a kid if he didnt know basic karate. Like they couldnt find a kid that knew karate. Im glad you mentioned this i forgot about that but so true, just dumb.
agreed that grinded my gears. I mean but they were always picking people who had no kinda fighting ability to be power rangers. we all know billy was a nerd and his fighting style was all Jackie chan "oops  I dodged and u hit your buddy" lol.

agreed that grinded my gears. I mean but they were always picking people who had no kinda fighting ability to be power rangers. we all know billy was a nerd and his fighting style was all Jackie chan "oops  I dodged and u hit your buddy" lol.

What happened to billy punk as anyway, why was it that he left

If my memory serves he correctly he fell in love with one of those Aquatar Ranger alien jawns

Back
Top Bottom