Mike Tyson Vs Bruce Lee #Garcia in my garage bruh

Wait yall are talking about a fight with Bruce and Mike inside a ring/octagon now? In that scenario, there's no chance in hell of Bruce winning....dude would get his head punched clean off, Mikes got like 60 pounds on him :lol:

You guys are talking about a guy that invented his own techniqe. Guys stood right in front of Tyson at arms length. Tyson had agility and strength that wasent seen in a old crowd of fighter. Look at Tyson's noxk out videos. Most of them look like walkthroughs in today's classes. And just so u know it only takes ten pounds of momentum on force to drop anybody. Tysons knees would be shattered. Soon as Tyson took legs a shoulders with apart Bruce would strike from safe range.

Last edited:
some of you are in here dickriding mike tyson as if he's putting your kids through college.. i personally can't say that one would always win over the other cause that's the thing with fighting, one slip up from either and theyre done. im baffled at how you guys truly believe tyson will win with no doubts whatsoever. posting videos that helped you formed your opinion is still speculating to the max...

i swear, from the posts a few of you have made in this thread, i can tell that i would hate to argue with you in real life. yall are the type to be like "nope, you're wrong 'cause im right"

fast guys win, looking at ratios, b.lee has better, mike tyson would not touch bruce.

I'm not choosing who would win or trying to make an argument. I just really like this gif.
e2c2718e_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Yall love these damn hypotheticals and then have a nerve to get in your feelings at these conditional responses. Funny math

For people saying Bruce has X amount of street fight experience prove it. Post the story, link, something
I love Bruce Lee but let me say this.

As time goes on, EVERYTHING gets better. EVERYTHING.

I really wonder if we, American Culture, have romanticized the legend of Bruce Lee. I am not saying we have, I am simply wondering if we have.

But who knows man.

Back
Top Bottom