Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

THE NOMAD IS BACK FROM VACATION!!!

Can't wait for your next duck tale homie, I'll be patiently waiting with my popcorn. Always entertaining, never disappoints.
laugh.gif

Okay so " she's a little girl that doesn't know herself", so if that is acceptable then why do we come down so hard on black/brown youth for sagging,slang,etc....

Because, Miley and Bieber are in a position like most of their fans, upper class American. They aren't in neighborhoods where there is an abundance of crime and poverty.

When inner city minority youth dress and act in a certain manner, it associates them with grown ups who may not be as innocent. 

Justin Beiber may be a criminal, or kids who look like him, but that's not a problem in the black community, that's middle and upper class "white America's" problem.
Rebellious kids in the suburbs are targeted by police and concerned citizens as well. Most blacks just aren't in the suburbs to witness it.

But when you're a minority in the inner city and you dress like you're not headed to work or school during business hours, but you look like you have money, if I was a cop I'm going to assume that you're breaking the law and there may be a chance you're involved in illegal activity.

For this reason it was so much crime in the 20's and 30's ..."gangstas" dressed like just the working class, politicians, and lawyers. They all looked the same which is why a group a gangsters could spray up a victim in from of City Hall with a Thompson 45. caliber sub-machine gun because cops couldn't spot them in the crowd.

View media item 557434

View media item 557436

But my generation and this new generation seem to think sagging and walking like a frenetic orangutan while talking or rapping in macho slang with Beats headphones on makes you "gangsta". When in reality it makes you a public nuisance and threat to tax payer and tourism dollars. This is why they're targeted by corporate America who has a strangle hold on local politics pressure police higher-ups to crack down on areas heavy trafficked by "sagging pants and slang".

View media item 557441

Now if you were a cop (and not some person on the internet complaining to complain) and your superiors told you that you have to make some arrests, some stop and frisks, who are you stopping? This guy?

View media item 557454

Or these guys?

View media item 557445

Here's an interesting article I came across earlier today .... 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUG 

[h1]WHY YOU SHOULDN'T ROB SOMEONE IN SAGGING JEANS[/h1]

By Max Berlinger
 at 3:08pm

ESQ-baggy-jeans-thief-0813-WK2Ns6-xl.jpg

Joel Donaldson is taken into custody by police after his sagging pants ruined an otherwise routine attempt at pickpocketing.

Tell all that to Henry Louis Gates

View media item 557573View media item 557574

the funniest thing i heard was Joan Rivers say Miley Cyrus was on more drugs than a Walgreen's Pharmacy holds. 

Folks sleep on Joan Rivers.

Methuselah's mamma got jokes. shes really old.
on Monday i was scrolling threw twitter when i seen bigsean said he would be on Fashion Police talking bout VMAs with her, so i goto the channel in perfect time and Joan Rivers is just killing these Celebs about there outfits. i need to tune in more on this show when im 
smokin.gif

, i was literally rolling

She ethers people on the regular. Her jokes are tasteless and inappropriate which fits with my sense of humor.

Tell all that to Henry Louis Gates
Which later came out that he was kinda being a **** and over the top in his rants. He wasn't arrested for breaking and entering, he was arrested for disorderly conduct after threatening the officer.

"You don't know who you messing with"

...Indicating that you're of an elite class of people who can cost the cop his job with the right phone calls. You're a 58 year old college professor who lives in an elite neighborhood, you were seen sneaking in the home. Your neighbor KNEW you lived there so they weren't being racist, they were doing the right thing (for their BLACK NEIGHBOR) by calling the police.

The cop however did play himself by lying and saying that "witnesses say they saw a black guy", when the neighbor didn't identify race.
So yet again, by responding and self fulfilling prophecy, a black person OWNS all the stereotypes through perpetuation, and in this case an elite black, which looks 30x worse than the kid sagging his pants being obnoxious.

They talked about this with Obama over beers.

Last edited:
Well I guess I was wrong and we should just give passes to Miley and Bieber because they are just "children" growing up and black/brown youths should be held to a different standard and just because Henry Gates was being a **** about being stuck outside his house and his neighbor did know him but still called the cops,it was warranted for him to get arrested but Caucasian males can have a full blown riot at a surf competition and nothing happens
Keep Drinking That Kool Aid
tumblr_mah8fjGWMF1qlwepao1_500.jpg

Which later came out that he was kinda being a **** and over the top in his rants. He wasn't arrested for breaking and entering, he was arrested for disorderly conduct after threatening the officer.

"You don't know who you messing with"

...Indicating that you're of an elite class of people who can cost the cop his job with the right phone calls. You're a 58 year old college professor who lives in an elite neighborhood, you were seen sneaking in the home. Your neighbor KNEW you lived there so they weren't being racist, they were doing the right thing (for their BLACK NEIGHBOR) by calling the police.

The cop however did play himself by lying and saying that "witnesses say they saw a black guy", when the neighbor didn't identify race.

So yet again, by responding and self fulfilling prophecy, a black person OWNS all the stereotypes through perpetuation, and in this case an elite black, which looks 30x worse than the kid sagging his pants being obnoxious.

They talked about this with Obama over beers.

The police shouldn't have been there in the first place and when they saw who the "suspect" was and how he was dressed shouldn't
they have left him alone according to your logic "Don't dress like a thug and the cops won't mess with you"

Last edited:
Miley is finer than all y'all girls, PERIOD. Ya she was obviously wilin' out on some narcotics on Sunday but who really cares? She's a bored college aged white girl with $100 MILLION dollars. I see girls in college act ridic EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I knew girls in high school that were sleeping with married men. She goes nuts on TV and y'all act like the world is going to end. Y'all telling her to fall back and stay in her lane, man she done CONQUERED her lane and can't ever spend all the money she's made. What the hell is she supposed to do? This outrage by people is pathetic
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Miley is finer than all y'all girls, PERIOD. Ya she was obviously wilin' out on some narcotics on Sunday but who really cares? She's a bored college aged white girl with $100 MILLION dollars. I see girls in college act ridic EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I knew girls in high school that were sleeping with married men. She goes nuts on TV and y'all act like the world is going to end. Y'all telling her to fall back and stay in her lane, man she done CONQUERED her lane and can't ever spend all the money she's made. What the hell is she supposed to do? This outrage by people is pathetic
Basically

...only reason they're not acting like her is because they can't afford to, socially that is.
The forefathers of this country built "white America" based on "image".

...Which is why every white housewife in this country will publicly shame Miley but own pre-ordered copies of 50 Shades of Grey.

Last edited:
Straight men are trying to say they wouldn't hit this?!

Son.

If she would have done her VMA shenanigans looking like this it would have been OVER.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom