Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

Shorty did loose like 15 lbs and got a Elroy Jetson haircut now. She's lookin pretty good in some of the older pics above (no pedo) She'd be good if she got a lil Keri Hilson coif, put on 20 lbs and kept it toned with the squats and crunches

Espiritu SANTO Jesu Cristo.....
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

View media item 557596

Miley is finer than all y'all girls, PERIOD. Ya she was obviously wilin' out on some narcotics on Sunday but who really cares? She's a bored college aged white girl with $100 MILLION dollars. I see girls in college act ridic EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I knew girls in high school that were sleeping with married men. She goes nuts on TV and y'all act like the world is going to end. Y'all telling her to fall back and stay in her lane, man she done CONQUERED her lane and can't ever spend all the money she's made. What the hell is she supposed to do? This outrage by people is pathetic
ask Mike Tyson or mc hammer if they can blow through 100 million.

Miley is finer than all y'all girls, PERIOD. Ya she was obviously wilin' out on some narcotics on Sunday but who really cares? She's a bored college aged white girl with $100 MILLION dollars. I see girls in college act ridic EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I knew girls in high school that were sleeping with married men. She goes nuts on TV and y'all act like the world is going to end. Y'all telling her to fall back and stay in her lane, man she done CONQUERED her lane and can't ever spend all the money she's made. What the hell is she supposed to do? This outrage by people is pathetic

old miley with old hair and more weight def looked better

who in here is gonna deny that?

Miley got a coo face, not beautiful or anything but above average.  She just needs to go back to her long hair and do some squats.  

the reason she hasn't crashed and burned is there are PLENTY of fools out here these days that this is the exact type of stupid **** they go crazy for and idolize. sad, but it's true. don't do drugs kids.
mean.gif
 btw I don't understand any of this because she acts ten times more childish now than when she had the "Disney girl" appearance.

Last edited:
Man, I finally watched that Blurred Lines vid.

Overrated.

Clearly, the people talking about it are pre BET Uncut.

Back
Top Bottom