Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

Damn, it's gonna be a good harvest.

But if I were to reach here, I'd say that she's making parents raise their kids better.

Hear me out. Miley KNOWS she has millions of underage fans. (my 8 year old sister is one). Those parents are either gonna see or hear about this and talk to their daughters about the whole situation and tell them not to idolize the famous so much. or something like that.

But if I were to reach here, I'd say that she's making parents raise their kids better.

Hear me out. Miley KNOWS she has millions of underage fans. (my 8 year old sister is one). Those parents are either gonna see or hear about this and talk to their daughters about the whole situation and tell them not to idolize the famous so much. or something like that.
i get where you're coming from. good if the child has good parents, bad if the child doesnt

This thread is the reaction her publicists WANT. 5 year olds loved Hanna Montana, everyone one else loves to hate this new stunt she's putting on. When you're hated, people pay to watch you "hopefully" fail....... Key word is PAY. Word to money may

This thread is the reaction her publicists WANT. 5 year olds loved Hanna Montana, everyone one else loves to hate this new stunt she's putting on. When you're hated, people pay to watch you "hopefully" fail....... Key word is PAY. Word to money may
this. do your thang miley 
smokin.gif

I dont know if yall have ever smashed a slim or skinny girl before but they have some of the best P hands down. Them and short girls.
I dont know why and I dont care. But going off of that logic I would destroy Miley. No dambs given.
Plus she just look like she a freak. And it doesnt hurt that her bank account makes me horny, on a Chappelle dating Oprah type level.

Miley doing good by doing bad?

View media item 650059

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom