Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

I think i see a secretion in that pic with both hands on her head right above dudes foot...either that or shes yeasty :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: yall boys are so caught up in the hype.

If Miley worked with you or went to your school, you wouldn't even see her because you'd be too busy looking at some other extra plain chick on the internet.

:lol: yall boys are so caught up in the hype.

If Miley worked with you or went to your school, you wouldn't even see her because you'd be too busy looking at some other extra plain chick on the internet.

I would have smashed if we went to school together.

and then yes, looked at other extra plain chicks online.

laugh.gif

I like the new Miley. I believe the transformation is calculated. From Disney star to sex symbol. Dramatized wildness, crazy appearance.

Liam Hemsworth lost.

Hemsworth won. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be associated with a woman that acts like that.

Terry Richardson is such a creep.

I think it's just a phase. She'll get older, go back to looking normal again and suck some athlete/rapper dry once she realizes she's not that talented...

The Kim K path to power

She's a modern day elvis, taking black entertainers ideas and making millions bringing it to American Suburbia. 
This comment speaks volumes about how messed up our society has gotten. So much wrong.

1. A race going so hard to take credit for bufoonery.

2. Associating great musicians like blues, and Elvis to this.

Bravo.

id beat just cause who she is, but she got a basic *** body... :lol:

he voice annoys the **** outta me.. but i would destroy that p

i mean she's an attractive girl (when made up and all that), but she's gross (and that's less about her appearance than her demeanor)

whatever, she's trying to wield a rebellious, punk rock-like attitude that other performers of her genre have gone through (christina aguilera, britney spears).

it's really nothing new or exciting. she's just perhaps more in your face about it

She seems like she grew up in a sheltered/corny home. Everything now is gaudy, over the top and tasteless. Her using slanguage seems so contrived

Back
Top Bottom