Milwaukee Update Post

I'm sure they do.

I work during the day so I just ordered them off Eastbay.

I believe FTL Mayfair is getting all those bloodlines as well. (I just ordered off finishline with the free shipping)

Any one know of the stock at Nike Outlet at JC?

Im thinking about heading out there, just dont wanna waste my time with the crowds out there for nothin...

Mike-whats up man, hope all is well with your boy. I didn't make it out to mayfair, were they selling those shirts?

all is well thanks for asking, how is your family doing... the tshirts were given out for free. there was a total of 250 shirts and they were all given away. and there is some truth to the rumor of a house of hoops going to mayfair. they are looking into getting the space right next to the current footlocker and that footlocker is trying to have a hoh in every nba state. info was given to me from a footlocker mrg. but everything is still up in the air. wisconsin is a small market vs the other locations that still need hoh's.

^thanks, they've been sitting there for awhile.

Mike-Fam's doing well. Daughter is 9 and my son is 2 now, time flies. I have the black shirt, got it at his camp. The white one is nice though.

As for HOH, I've heard that from several people, I'd be surprised if that happened within the next year. We just don't move numbers like around here. Miami nigh 9's sit for awhile...I'd welcome it though....

Been out of sneakers for a minute and I was curious, any store in mke doing prepay/ preorder on xis?

^not to my knowledge.

Finishline mayfair used to do some under the table stuff with gift cards but I dont know about that anymore.

^that's an interesting username.

"Playmakers" may have some flips left.

I'm not sure who got UK's...

since all my online plans for the concords seem to be blowing up in my face, anyone care to divulge their local plan? I get off work downtown at 11pm on the 22nd so I hope to see if one of the grand stores got anything going for midnight(doubt it though) might even try playmakers too, never tried them for a hyped release..

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

since all my online plans for the concords seem to be blowing up in my face, anyone care to divulge their local plan? I get off work downtown at 11pm on the 22nd so I hope to see if one of the grand stores got anything going for midnight(doubt it though) might even try playmakers too, never tried them for a hyped release..
I'm right there with  you.

At this point, I'm just checking numbers and will be lining up.

Let me know if you hear anything about a midnight release.

So just left the grand and foot locker and footaction is normal 10am. Foot locker said they getting 14(!) pairs and assume footaction ain't that far ahead. mall doors don't open til 930 so I guess up until the line up at the store every man for himself. I may have lucked out for a pair at foot locker because I ran into a old friend who said he can put a pair to the side for me since he ain't copping. Hopefully that comes to fruition unlike another FL hookup(midtown) through a friend if a friend that seems like a dead end

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

You can go thru the hotel doors on the back side of the mall.

sssssshhhhhhhhhh....

roll.gif

Got a nice connect at my local Finishline!!! They only getting 26 pairs of concords and I'm getting 4... so they really only have 22 lol

^nice.

I'm pretty much locked up on concords as long as this crooked tongues order goes through.

I'm at 4...probably would take a 5th.

Not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom