Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

Doesn't even look like the guy in the video, I could be wrong tho

Plus if he's a felon how did he get a permit to carry?

Exactly. That is for driving with a suspended license, no felony.

He isnt a felon, he has a driving with a suspended license charge, they detain you but it isnt a charge it's just a fine usually

Lets see what they do to flip on the deceased. They don't have any a legit mugshot to use as justification for his death. Maybe they will find an old HS friend of his that he used to smoke weed with to criminalize him.

Did the cop have a body cam on him? Curious to see what that shows, what I can't wrap my head around is why he didn't start to administer aid to him instead of leaving him to bleed out. :smh:

He was too busy pointing the gun at him and his family. You know sneaky and underhanded us black folks are. They cant trust none of us.

Nah Lucky, My point is making blanket statements So any woman that isn't willing to die for this cause is a coward? Knowing she will leave behind kids? I am not talking about that A. I die B. NY family dies Situation. I am speaking of people walking in the line of fire in case a WAR pops off.

My dad came up in the civil rights era and one thing he has stressed repeatedly is that responsibility falls on the youth. The people that don't have families of their own, the people that arent breadwinners or arent heavily invested in careers. He says it was the same back then, a lot of folks stayed home, a lot of folks werent willing to sacrifice everything they had even though they were suffering.

all the people giving stories about his character is just making this hurt more man
mean.gif
frown.gif
Yea man. It's really upsetting. He seemed to be a good dude. Now he's dead over nothing.

people like YOU are part of the problem..

this dilemma we find ourselves in comes from a number of things.. some things we cant control, such as the system being created by the white man for the white man..

however, the little things we can control RIGHT NOW, any time its brought up people get defensive and say its "deflection"

NO its not..its trying to reach a goal one step at a time ...starting with the most easy to attain..

we dont need anyone else for us to be better to each other and respect each other..take more pride in our communities and stop going at each others throats --- doing half the mans job for him..

we have to work 100x harder than the man...it sucks but thats what we were born into.. but being dealt a bad hand doesnt mean you cant treat your brother kindly..it costs nothing to respect him.. but no, its common place for us to take pride in which one of our hoods got the realest street cats
that's a very broad stroke you're painting. Not all minorities care about who got the realest street cat.

I'm a problem?

I go to to work and educate kids every day. I make sure to dap up every kid I come in contact with cause I might be the only person that shows them affection that day.

I shoot the **** with kids after school so they don't have to deal with the nonsense outside the fence for even a few minutes.

I buy kids shoes and clothes at graduation when they earn it with grades and college acceptances.

I advocate for my black kids more than I do my Latinos and I'm Latino.

Like DC said....we walking up everest when it comes to equal rights.

Numbers will matter if it comes down to it.

Brolic talking about not only owning your own but knowing how to use it is gospel. Learn, teach your kids, teach your family.

If I gotta go I'm going out on my feet.
Don't bail him out. That isn't the only thing he said.

I don't agree with everything he said but that portion specifically is important IMO.

We need Donald Trump

Trump would spark the African American revolution.

Last edited:
Nah. Never banking on hope. Unfortunately, in order for things to change, something drastic has to happen. That's just the way this world is set up. It's really up to the people affected to decide if they want to make that happen.
So, you ARE banking on hope.

Logically, what makes you think things will get better?

Nah. Never banking on hope. Unfortunately, in order for things to change, something drastic has to happen. That's just the way this world is set up. It's really up to the people affected to decide if they want to make that happen.
So, you ARE banking on hope.

Logically, what makes you think things will get better?
No. I'm not saying what I hope happens. I'm saying what needs to happen. Only thing to do is rebel. Take that in w/e context you'd like to.

DEAD SRS.

Adversity brings ppl together. Word to 911
9-11 also started the narrative that cops were HEROES.

Born in 1980...I never grew up looking at police as Heroes. That title went to Fire fighters and moms.

9-11 was also short lived and strengthened "patriotism", NOT race relations.

I don't agree with everything he said but that portion specifically is important IMO.
Nobody disagrees that you should have SOMETHING in your house to protect you and your family. That is a #magicJohnsonTweet

Just having it isn't enough. I know so many people with guns who haven't shot them a day in their life, and have little to no knowledge on them. Guns don't make you safe but knowing how to use one goes a long way.

No. I'm not saying what I hope happens. I'm saying what needs to happen. Only thing to do is rebel. Take that in w/e context you'd like to.
But how, bro.

Im just as frustrated as you.

Look at the Occupy protest. Once it started to affect the pockets of corporations what they do?

They blacked out media coverage and cleaned up the protest.

If blacks and browns try to rebel...AMERICA gonna be all white.

Just having it isn't enough. I know so many people with guns who haven't shot them a day in their life, and have little to no knowledge on them. Guns don't make you safe but knowing how to use one goes a long way.

Reason for that for many is that Gun Shops and Ranges are run by the very people who want Black people dead thus people are intimidated even trying to mess with the range and stuff when it comes to learning how to shoot properly.

Donald Trump getting elected would definitely bring a sense of urgency to our people.

I feel like if he gets elected then our people will finally get the motivation to make a move. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. I feel like if Trump is elected we gonna get up and handle our business and find a solution to our plight here or fall back and let it rock forever. Sort of like now or never for the shift to change.

I don't know if that's what HTG meant though.

But how, bro.

Im just as frustrated as you.

Look at the Occupy protest. Once it started to affect the pockets of corporations what they do?

They blacked out media coverage and cleaned up the protest.

If blacks and browns try to rebel...AMERICA gonna be all white.
I feel you. But you can't just sit around & let this happen forever. I def. feel you though. It's a helpless feeling.

You are stating the obvious man

DEAD SRS.

Born in 1980...I never grew up looking at police as Heroes. That title went to Fire fighters and moms.

you are right. im using it as an example of when everyone was "american" all of a sudden ( cept of muslims)
and came together becuase we share an enemy. terrorists/alqueda.

If Donald Trump is who we think he is, we will unify against a common enemy.

Just an idea.

Donald Trump getting elected would definitely bring a sense of urgency to our people.

I feel like if he gets elected then our people will finally get the motivation to make a move. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. I feel like if Trump is elected we gonna get up and handle our business and find a solution to our plight here or fall back and let it rock forever. Sort of like now or never for the shift to change.

He got black and browns supporting his dumb ***.

We fighting our own people.

DEAD SRS.

you are right. im using it as an example of when everyone was "american" all of a sudden ( cept of muslims)
and came together becuase we share an enemy. terrorists/alqueda.

If Donald Trump is who we think he is, we will unify against a common enemy.

Just an idea.
From that angle, you do make sense. I appreciate you clarifying that.

He got black and browns supporting his dumb ***.

We fighting our own people.

let the ignorant perish, then.
my fight is with the ignorant. takes many forms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom