Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

you are right. im using it as an example of when everyone was "american" all of a sudden ( cept of muslims)
and came together becuase we share an enemy. terrorists/alqueda.

If Donald Trump is who we think he is, we will unify against a common enemy.

Just an idea.
I don't crucify you for your belief.

This election is the TRUMAN show to me.

I hope it's all a reality show.

that's a very broad stroke you're painting. Not all minorities care about who got the realest street cat.

I'm a problem?

I go to to work and educate kids every day. I make sure to dap up every kid I come in contact with cause I might be the only person that shows them affection that day.

I shoot the **** with kids after school so they don't have to deal with the nonsense outside the fence for even a few minutes.

I buy kids shoes and clothes at graduation when they earn it with grades and college acceptances.

I advocate for my black kids more than I do my Latinos and I'm Latino.

Like DC said....we walking up everest when it comes to equal rights.

I shouldnt have said that... i dont know you personally

What i meant was ...people that come across as though self accountability in the black community is just another attept to deflect the blame...

theres so much blame to go around.. but i strongly believe in starting from within and working your way outward

its like the saying goes, love yourself first.. we need to love being black... love other black people.. love our community.. so much so that they cant narrate our story for us anymore

No. I'm not saying what I hope happens. I'm saying what needs to happen. Only thing to do is rebel. Take that in w/e context you'd like to.
Logistics wise, what does rebel look like?
Like people who have been repeatedly oppressed & has had enough. Until people feel like they've had enough, things will remain the same. Throughout history, it is clear that action needs to be taken in order to gain some respect. I'm just saying sitting around saying "I hope things get better" gives no chance for any change.

Please give a detailed explanation before you get killed in here
laugh.gif

I don't crucify you for your belief.

This election is the TRUMAN show to me.

I hope it's all a reality show.

This election was rigged from the start.

I feel like the Clintons got Trump to run so Americans would go extra hard for Clinton (and this has worked on most black/non-white people and understandably so) just to keep Trump away but it backfired and now this ***** Trump really might get in there.

I shouldnt have said that... i dont know you personally

What i meant was ...people that come across as though self accountability in the black community is just another attept to deflect the blame...

theres so much blame to go around.. but i strongly believe in starting from within and working your way outward

its like the saying goes, love yourself first.. we need to love being black... love other black people.. love our community.. so much so that they cant narrate our story for us anymore
ahhh...now you're singing.

Respect that train of thought.

Just having it isn't enough. I know so many people with guns who haven't shot them a day in their life, and have little to no knowledge on them. Guns don't make you safe but knowing how to use one goes a long way.

Reason for that for many is that Gun Shops and Ranges are run by the very people who want Black people dead thus people are intimidated even trying to mess with the range and stuff when it comes to learning how to shoot properly.

This is real ****. My pops side of the family lives way out in the country so I learned on trees, bottles, and cans.

I'm house sitting for a family member out there in a few weeks and the events happening lately have my daughter's mother ready to learn to shoot. Got me excited as hell :lol:

Just having it isn't enough. I know so many people with guns who haven't shot them a day in their life, and have little to no knowledge on them. Guns don't make you safe but knowing how to use one goes a long way.
You are stating the obvious man

It's not obvious to everybody, that's why we're in here talking about it.

This election was rigged from the start.

I feel like the Clintons got Trump to run so Americans would go extra hard for Clinton (and this has worked on most black/non-white people and understandably so) just to keep Trump away but it backfired and now this ***** Trump really might get in there.
The scary part is HE HAS A GREAT CHANCE. 

What are those people going to do?

Logistically
Physically

What is going to happen when folks rebel?

What do you think happens when people rebel? You really just think we should hope for things to get better out of nowhere?
I don't know what you think people should do. That is why I am asking YOU.

What are people supposed to do?

Kill random cops?

Kill random white people?

What exactly? You can't seem to answer that simple question for some reason

What do you think happens when people rebel? You really just think we should hope for things to get better out of nowhere?
I don't know what you think people should do. That is why I am asking YOU.

What are people supposed to do?

Kill random cops?

Kill random white people?

What exactly? You can't seem to answer that simple question for some reason
It's not that simple. If it was, this wouldn't be happening. So no, it's not a simple question. But i'm also asking what do you think since you seem to think you have all of the answers.

lol DC sounding like the feds now.

All I gotta say is somethings ain't meant to be talked about on public sneaker forums, and no I`m not advocating riots or whatever Mr.Officer :nerd:

Remember the Arab Spring? It would probably look like that.

Protests and demonstrations would end up turning into civil war.

Hilary & Trump are good cop/bad cop. Both come at you from different angles w/ the same common goal. This election is rigged as is most before it.

MAN!!!

I just saw the part when the mom was handcuffed in the back of the police car with her daughter and the mom broke down for 3 seconds and her 4 yr old daughter said "it's ok mommy, I'm here with you"!

Dude I legit teared up. It's onething to kill a man in cold blood by hisself but to kill him infront of his wife and kid is a new type of savagery.

I hope and pray a conviction and the proper sentencing happens to these officers in Louisana and St. Paul, MN.

lol DC sounding like the feds now.

All I gotta say is somethings ain't meant to be talked about on public sneaker forums, and no I`m not advocating riots or whatever Mr.Officer
nerd.gif
This is true. I digress.

I'll focus on what happened in the vid. I really don't wanna argue b/c that solves nothing anyway.

It's not that simple. If it was, this wouldn't be happening. So no, it's not a simple question. But i'm also asking what do you think since you seem to think you have all of the answers.
I said NUMEROUS times in here that I have NO answers.

We are all in here analyzing others ideas.

I don't know WHAT to do.

They have to want to change.

Nothing we can do to FORCE them into that

I said NUMEROUS times in here that I have NO answers.

We are all in here analyzing others ideas.

I don't know WHAT to do.

They have to want to change.

Nothing we can do to FORCE them into that
I got you. & just to clarify, no I was not suggesting killing random people. I realize that it's a tough situation w/ no actual answer to the problem. 

Last edited:
This is true. I digress.

I'll focus on what happened in the vid. I really don't wanna argue b/c that solves nothing anyway.

I don't KNOW you homeboy.

And detail ideas for the snitches on here watching? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom