Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

I hate to be that guy but dudes BM is doin too much.

I see her on CNN like wtf you got on yo head
laugh.gif

It's a million ways to skim a cat.. I love everybody's different ideas, Imo it's all needed man...

I don't agree with everything Brolic said, however I get his point. And it's needed imo..

We need militant minded brothers, we need eloquent brothers like in the link DC just posted, we need brothers good with numbers, etc...

We're not all meant to be the same,to think the same... there's beauty in our differences, in being unique.. and most importantly it's strength in numbers.. The more we unify, the better the chance to succeed..

It's more than enough bull to go around so we all gone be busy in our respective fields... But what we need most is one another man..

I feel that, can't go to war with just the infantry.

Dude mentioned Obama solely because he's black, he has no affiliation with blm. I'm glad they're getting vocal now though. I wanna see the "post-racial" folks make an appearance here.

And with all those Chicago cats murking each other, i'll be disappointed if no one visits this guy.

Also RIP to those cops and I hope the injured pulled through. Collateral for something that has nothing to do with them. Folks are pushed to the point of hopelessness though, the next step is predictable via human nature. We could have prevented this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom