Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

It's blue against US.

Latinos cops are some of the most arrogant and self hating towards their own kind in L.A.

Sucks.

Dude mentioned Obama solely because he's black, he has no affiliation with blm. I'm glad they're getting vocal now though. I wanna see the "post-racial" folks make an appearance here.

And with all those Chicago cats murking each other, i'll be disappointed if no one visits this guy.

Also RIP to those cops and I hope the injured pulled through. Collateral for something that has nothing to do with them. Folks are pushed to the point of hopelessness though, the next step is predictable via human nature. We could have prevented this.
**** like that is the reason why I strapped up ASAP when I turned 21.

I don't trust these dudes.

Last edited:
He would have celebrated his 33rd birthday today :smh: .

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wide nose? Brah....

And who the **** names their kid Jeronimo?
Right. I was floored after I listened to that. Absolutely floored. Although I guess I shouldn't have been 
mean.gif

Well... Geronimo Pratt's mother (albeit with a G). 

mean.gif
mean.gif
Wide nose? Brah....

And who the **** names their kid Jeronimo?
Right. I was floored after I listened to that. Absolutely floored. Although I guess I shouldn't have been 
mean.gif

Well... Geronimo Pratt's mother (albeit with a G). 
After that I really wanna know if the car even had a busted tail light (doubt it did) cause after listening to that it seems like the cop just lied and said thats why he pulled him over when clearly in that call he did it cause he thought he fit the description for a robbery

Listen to this ********: 

http://www.kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738

This is the call that POS made to his police department before he pulled Philando over. As everyone already knew, this is pure proof that this was 100% racially motivated, for anyone trying to suggest otherwise. 
"robbery suspect" 
eyes.gif

FOH.

Dispatch asked if medics were needed too. officers didn't even bother.

it's funny too how the police tried to hide their tracks in the media as well. First initially saying they stopped him for a busted tail light. 

now we know he was racially profiled. 

Thank God for technology to catch the bull.

Last edited:
Downtown Minneapolis is going to be pretty intense this weekend. 

They got the horses out on a regular Sat night. 

I saw more cops down there today than usual. They are also posted at this park off Franklin for no reason.

Last edited:
After that I really wanna know if the car even had a busted tail light (doubt it did) cause after listening to that it seems like the cop just lied and said thats why he pulled him over when clearly in that call he did it cause he thought he fit the description for a robbery
There is no way whatsoever his tail light was out. No chance. This was purely an attempt to harass black folks for zero justifiable reason. 

Last edited:

There is no way whatsoever his tail light was out. No chance. This was purely an attempt to harass black folks for zero justifiable reason. 
100% I have no doubt he just said that BS to cover himself. I'm glad this call got released.

We need to make sure that this thread and the Alton Sterling thread remain visible on the front page

The Dallas shooting was awful, but it shouldn't be allowed to overshadow the murders of these 2 men
Agreed. Haven't posted in that thread because that's the last thing I'm interested in bumping. 

We need to make sure that this thread and the Alton Sterling thread remain visible on the front page

The Dallas shooting was awful, but it shouldn't be allowed to overshadow the murders of these 2 men

Absolutely

NRA members upset about the very surprising silence of the NRA about Philando's murder

NRA members upset about the very surprising silence of the NRA about Philando's murder
To the NRA

giphy.gif

I expect to be waiting for a while for those NRA fools to speak up

Last edited:
Even if the NRA makes a statement it'll only be a formality to appease their white members. Their silence has already said enough.

Back
Top Bottom