Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

Why you people  
e6aa03aeddacfd387e66a10ba97c3e5a650103ac801d42dea0eebdbd84e4e7f5.jpg

What are you talking about?
People are only keeping the thread updated.
IDK what's funny about a mans death.
Get out of here with that condescending tone.

Only think Homicide means is that he was killed by another individual LOL

Why you people always get to giddy then get real disappointed when the final verdict comes back justified, or a lesser charge?
Y'all a glutton for punishment. :lol:

I was responding to this guy.

"The three-time WNBA champions wore black T-shirts that read “Change starts with us, justice and accountability” and on the back had Philando Castile’s and Alton Sterling’s names along with “Black Lives Matter” and a Dallas Police Department emblem."

“wearing shirts to honor and mourn the loss of precious American citizens and to plead change for all of us.”

Cops walking out because of that. :stoneface:

"The three-time WNBA champions wore black T-shirts that read “Change starts with us, justice and accountability” and on the back had Philando Castile’s and Alton Sterling’s names along with “Black Lives Matter” and a Dallas Police Department emblem."

“wearing shirts to honor and mourn the loss of precious American citizens and to plead change for all of us.”

Cops walking out because of that. :stoneface:

Cops are known to get their feelings hurt.

I swear I try not to fall into the hating all cops nonsense, but the way these dudes respond when something like this happens is scary, you demand accountability for murder and these dudes act like your taking something from them, nobody should responded to POTENTIALLY being held accountable the way police do

Like getting to kill a black man is an unwritten perk of the job

Back
Top Bottom