**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Just ordered the 2k10's from nike's website. Anyone know if they are shipping right away, or are they backstocked? Eastbay also has a ton of new UnderArmour cleats.

I think Jerome Williams was drafted by the Giants and played a few years then went to the Cubs (I could be wrong) anyway I couldn't resist putting thispicture up...Pedro testing out the pivoting ability of 2k10's

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I think Jerome Williams was drafted by the Giants and played a few years then went to the Cubs (I could be wrong) anyway I couldn't resist putting this picture up...Pedro testing out the pivoting ability of 2k10's
Pedro shouldn't be testing anything out on Game 6 of The World Series!

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Damn I already have the all blacks looks like im gonna have to get those too. I can do a nice home/away thing then i guess haha
Can you post a pic of the all black Diamond Furys?

The quality does not look as good as the original diamond furys that I currently have.

after seeing new colorway of diamond fury any chance well see a red or blue
i am trying to set up a petiton to send to nike for bgs on nikeid anyone know how

Originally Posted by Original SwingMan

i am trying to set up a petiton to send to nike for bgs on nikeid anyone know how
I will look into that.
Make sure you put Nike Talk in the petition I'm pretty sure everyone here wants custom BG's.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

I will look into that.
Make sure you put Nike Talk in the petition I'm pretty sure everyone here wants custom BG's.
I found the site!!!
https://nike-store.custhe....cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I think Jerome Williams was drafted by the Giants and played a few years then went to the Cubs (I could be wrong) anyway I couldn't resist putting this picture up...Pedro testing out the pivoting ability of 2k10's
Pedro shouldn't be testing anything out on Game 6 of The World Series!

Pedro has been wearing them all playoffs. And yea. Jerome Was drafted by the Cubs then went to the Giants then went to the Nationals then played Independentleague baseball then played MILB for the Dodgers and now playing for the MILB A's.

I will look into that.
I found the site!!!
https://nike-store.custhe....cfg/php/enduser/ask.php
same here. i never like general releases. just sent a question about it

ID BTGs will not happen....the ID group is run independently of the regular baseball group and they have no true desire to do the BTGs.....same withfootball gloves

i got an email back. this is what it said...

I am glad you like the NIKEiD line. Personalization is definitely the way to go. Looking at our iD launch list into May of 2010 I am not seeing batting gloves.They definitely could be added later so keep checking the web site. In the meantime I will let our design team know that there is interest in iD battinggloves. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-806-6453, 5 a.m. - 10 p.m. Pacific Time, Seven days aweek.

i did ask about the cleats but he did not answer i will try again.

I am not showing anything for baseball cleats on that list. This probably just means they have not decided on the final lineup yet. We will know more 3 monthsout from the season.
that was the response after i asked again about the cleats

Originally Posted by sj thresher

I am not showing anything for baseball cleats on that list. This probably just means they have not decided on the final lineup yet. We will know more 3 months out from the season.

I am not showing anything for baseball cleats on that list. This probably just means they have not decided on the final lineup yet. We will know more 3 months out from the season.
At least they is a propabality!!!!

dustin ackley playing tonight in the arizona fall league rising stars game but no PE's what gives? two players were wearing the white and green and theblack and orange colorways of the huaraches that will eventualy be released on ebay

ee69c42e46f9f627f65384a321886740-getty-88972058kc015_washington_re.jpg

Originally Posted by sj thresher

nike employees as corporate people or can it be people that work in like a nike outlet store?
There is alot of restrictions!
But I'm pretty sure NikeTown employees can not go.
I work in a PRIVATE Nike Warehouse in Encino, California were I stock lots of boxes of clothes, shoes, and etc.
Just to follow up.....sorry if it's grave digging an older topic but all Nike employees can enter the ES. If you are assigned an associatenumber you can enter as long as you have a badge regardless if work at Nike Corp Office, Niketown, Nike Factory (outlet) etc. Each associate is also allotted5 guest passes per year (additional passes are gifted to employees during seasonal occasions but taken back if not used). Guest passes have to be e-mailed invia employees store manager. A guest pass will cover non-Nike employees (i.e. - friends, family, strangers etc). Husband and wife combo will count as 1 guestpass.

Back
Top Bottom