**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by cubanref

So what cleats is everyone where for their upcoming season? Right now I've got the black/red swingmans, black/yellow 2K4's and we just got our Air Zoom Coop V in black/white. I'm not really a low top guy so I might get another pair before the season starts.

Im gonna be wearing the blue/white 2k5s for home games when we wear blue jerseys. Im gonna be wearing the grey and blue 2k5s for away games. Im gonna bewearing the white and blue MVPs for home games with white jerseys. Gonna be a sick season. Hope to get the call this year!

Originally Posted by cubanref

So what cleats is everyone where for their upcoming season? Right now I've got the black/red swingmans, black/yellow 2K4's and we just got our Air Zoom Coop V in black/white. I'm not really a low top guy so I might get another pair before the season starts.

For the upcoming season, I'm going to be rockin these Huarache 2k5's and Fuse BG's for Varsity.

14320012_w.jpg
10286002_w.jpg

For my Summer/Fall Team:
0261102_w.jpg

Nice color choices. I'm gonna be rockin those fuse bgs and whatever sh***y mizuno cleats the team gets. Still haven't decided on summer team gear

I'll be rocking some MVP iDs for home games with the whites or 2k5 white/blacks, then for away ill wear either, 2k4s in black/orange, 2k5s in grey/blackwith orange laces or 2k10s with orange laces. I may alternate the 2k4s around between home and away, they look good with both.

For summer I'll probably wear 2k4s nubuck red/grey OR a 2k10 redy/ grey. I haven't decided, it's too far off. But for scout teams, we usually gethooked up with PEs, so I may just wear those.

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide on the iD cleat that I'm doing. I'm doing a Home and an Away. Our Home jerseys are white base, with Orange writing,navy outline with orange, white and navy piping. The Aways are Base orange, with navy writing and white outline, which we wear grey pants with the aways. Ourofficial colors are white and orange, so on the homes I went with those, but for the aways, I felt obligated to throw in the navy. Let me know what you, oreven go at it for yourself...

d491624012a8b1e464ae089c024c4b2da434b40d.jpg

Home

ecd26db4fb1cda73b25ead6784ef7d6c82158f16.jpg

Away

i remember back a few months when the diamond furys released, that there was a predominantly white with some black style that released. Do any of you guysstill know I can find it?

I also tried to nikefind it and they told me this particular color was sold out and discontinued....
ps i had to double post because my phone has a certain character amount per message

cleats i'll be rockin this season are the red/white air show elite MVPs from last year that i copped for $30
if anyone has a DS or VNDS red/black pair of the MID red swingmans or white/black size 12 or 12.5 please get at me that's a cleat i really want

Does anyone have some MVP iDs with a metallic silver base, the synthetic leather version? I want to see what it looks like compared to the Grey on the meshupper. Trying to make my finals decisions before I pull the trigger. The only reason to go for the silver and not the grey is that I would be able to clean thesilver. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

thought id post this in here as well..I didnt see much mention of this, or pics but in last months Sole Collector, they had an interview with Jonathan JohnsonGriffin(designer of the Swingman Remix) they had some pics of PE's in it as well (sorry for the bad pics though)..it was a great interview..and from thesounds of it..there could be a Roberto Clemente tribute like there was a Robinson last year.

Dontrelle Willis

Along the Left are all Griffeys, Top Right: Jackie Robinson, Last Two: Orlando Hudson

Top & Middle: Torii Hunter, Bottom: Carl Crawford

Top Row: Jimmy Rollins, Bottom Left and Middle: Ryan Braun, Bottom Right: Carl Crawford

Group of PE's

Other PE's

Top: Pujols, Middle: Brian Roberts, Joe Mauer, Bottom: Jermaine Dye

Top: Mariano Rivera, Middle: Hanley Ramirez
pimp.gif
Bottom: John Lester

Back
Top Bottom