**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Lots of funny questions/comments going on in here...
does no one wear mizuno's anymore?
Mizuno guys of the top of my head: Carlos Quentin, Miguel Tejada, Chipper Jones, Jonathan Broxton, Brian McCann, Corey Hart, Travis Hafner, ScottRolen, Julio Lugo, Ian Kinsler, Smoltz/Glavine, Victor Martinez, and others (and Todd Helton sometimes)... Mizuno is FAR from dead.
why do most of the a's players were white cleats ?
The A's wear white cleats just like the Dodgers wear blue cleats, the Phillies wear red cleats, and the Orioles wear black/orange cleats...it's the official team footwear color, not anyone's personal preference.
e4e36c48309ef7c6f3dc49d2b984fde6aca7331d.jpg

Sneaker cleats?
No... general release Max MVP cleats.
Papi has been wearing some different bg's lately.
Ortiz was also wearing Easton BG's for a WBC practice in the Dominican. Still, they're just batting gloves... LET'S TALK CLEATS.
What has Beltran been wearing recently
2eq9dz4.jpg

Beltran's been wearing Verdero Vistoso II PE's (and yes, as previously mentioned, he is no longer with Nike)

2f0c221.jpg

I refuse to believe that Ramon Castro would have his own Under Armour Heater PE's, so... Above, Ramon Castro is pictured in PE's that are notnecessarily his.

28s4g3o.jpg

Santana throwing a bullpen session in 5-Tools

...and here's a few more from Japan...

k4azax.jpg

Daisuke Matsuzaka WBC sigs (I'm liking the fact that Japan's going with a navy base for their cleats, as you can see from Johjima's kicks)

Here's another view of those Dice-K's...
hvecef.jpg

And one more view of Ichiro...
10sao9g.jpg

I'm liking the Japan flags too.

^ Oh I didn't mean it as "don't talk about batting gloves." I just said "let's talk cleats" as a segue to my cleat pictures. It's your thread, not mine...

(...but then again, the topic is MLB Feet, not MLB Hands... haha)

Has anyone seens anything interesting coming from Reebok yet this year? I think they changes their logos a little bit for their whole line.

I have a pair in my "locker" on nike.com almost the same as those but with a navy base instead of black...is that the silver option for the otherpart? Very nice in my opinion, makes me want to cop mine now

i went with the metallic silver for the overlay of the cleat. If i could remake them, i would have gotten the 'pro red' instead of the 'teamred'. The 'team red' looks too much like maroon for my liking. But they are almost as comfortable as the hurache2k4's and not as bulky as ioriginally thought.

Staying on the Max MVP topic... Saw the two best debuts of spring today:

332106g.jpg

Brian Roberts in some super clean PE's... the chunky white soles actually look great IMO

xnxkjo.jpg

And Pujols in a beautiful new colorway. He stuck with the 5-Tool midsole, and the red cage is perfect.

^^ those are hands down the best MVP's I've seen this year. Also the iD's look great. I was gonna buy some black and white ones but the eastbay 3for $99.99 deal was too good to pass up. I'll post up some pics later

UA cleats are looking pretty dope
12536a463c85f4dffe264b99b478f5bb2ccabc70.jpg

9093697436f3f036f4c243aeb94ff7b0225ddd79.jpg

And i could have swore molina cleats were converted running shoes but now that i look them again i have no clue what i was thinking

Interesting... red trainers for practice... blue cleats for the games...
85154045.jpg
85155085.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^ hey! Marky's PS's from last year. Who had those on facebook?

I was thinking the same thing!
laugh.gif
... "Where did I see that?"... I even voted back then too...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/293...-Photoshop-Contest-congrats-Markyd33psu-.html
Haha... yeah I really want to know who's facebooking my PS stuff. That's pretty funny...

However, on the topic of country-colored Swingman Remix cleats:

35hkzmq.jpg

...Rollins kicking it off for USA PE's. I'm looking forward to seeing what other Swingman colorways come out on other players... my guess is thatit'll probably be a pretty tight group though.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

k4azax.jpg

Daisuke Matsuzaka WBC sigs (I'm liking the fact that Japan's going with a navy base for their cleats, as you can see from Johjima's kicks)

Here's another view of those Dice-K's...
hvecef.jpg

And one more view of Ichiro...
10sao9g.jpg

I'm liking the Japan flags too.
I love the lacecover on Dice-K's and the flat-black (or flat-navy) batting helmets.

Jr is on-deck draws a walk in his first AB... and wearing white/black remix's...

Marky, pics pls!

Back
Top Bottom