**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by Dasilo44

66836ecb3bc6f5b9ff874eeab20ef41f42227b85.jpg

And arent these football cleats?
f93360563bb7f4fefef04f17bb8bf8874d33bcfc.jpg

Knowing how strict the Yankees management is with apppearance issues, I am highly surprised that the players are allowed to wear their pants like this!

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

for some reason, i've always been a fan of black shoes with a white toe.

I totally agree. Last year I bought some id's that were black with a white toe. And my fav PEs of all time are the black 2k5s with a white toe

38e2643478154b7f36bbf198ddd5720e16a76ace.jpg
ce9363e140001e0abad73739bb7e90a81ab83a9b.jpg
5ba1674314b43cbc9ef35bbd67b7189fc2220234.jpg

Congrats to CC. He finally is using a glove that resembles a baseball glove and not a huge ugly softball glove. Looks like nike gave him a few new styles ofthe ridiculous glove he had. Thank god Rawlings came in and saved him. Wonder if now that he is wearing Jordan cleats, that he is not obligated to wear nikesgloves anymore.

I'm a huge Reebok fan, but i really think they missed the boat with those cleats. I agree they would look good if you had your pants covering most of themand only the toe was showing. I think that strap just looks stupid. Maybe it's their way of trying to copy the hurache. I really love the New Hexmetalbottoms but the uppers on those have to go.

The one benefit to a strap like that with low pants is it does a nice job keeping them from riding up your leg...other then that can't say too much goodabout them, I was not impressed.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Seconded. Wearing Nike gloves is like wearing a non-fitted hat

I agree completely. Their catchers mitts are terrible! I will only wear rawlings mitts. Although I have thought about the all star mitt like varitek uses. Tufffor me to pull the trigger though

speaking of gloves, i just got a rawlings pro preferreed gold glove edition jeter model for 150. really excited about the price
wink.gif

nomar has always been fortunate to be on a team that has RED as part of the team colors, even if its barely anything like on the dodgers, but he's on theA's now, and he's still rockin the same batting gloves that he always has. time to change especially since they offer them in green.

capt.6eacf29c950146cd803605fb187d6158.rockies_athletics_spring_baseball_azjc107.jpg

BG8DG_display.jpg

don't know if these have been posted in the thread yet

Crawford in some Taxi XII's
w6s3cw.jpg

Crawford in some UNC XX3's. there's a picture of him rocking these in the new Sports Illustrated

apfar4.jpg

does anyone have pictures of what derek lee and Ryan theriot were wearing against the Yankees today

Can't wait to see if anyone breaks anything special out to kick off the season...5 more minutes!

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Jroll looks to be wearing a new PE of the swingmans

hopefully we can get sum pics up soon of em..id really like to see them since i havent been able to watch the game tonight.

kinda sad to see B. Phillips not rockin swingman remixs today, what are those he has on?

I was wondering the same thing...the only thing I could come up with is maybe PE Air Show Elite MVP's? I think Granderson had PE's during the WBC maybeit's a new colorway of those...anyone else?

^^ I'm pretty sure they are show elite MVPs. When I was watching the game today alot of their players seemed to be wearing the same color. At first Ithought that maybe the reds had switched their team cleat color to red. Then I realized that it was just a red toe. These could possibly be what elsbury waswearing the other night.

also, I spy alot of PE Nike catching gear. Nike usually doesn't do this for many people but I have seen PE colors on the rangers saltilamachia, the A'sSuzuki and shnieder from the mets (who usually has PE gear) my prediction which is most likely wrong just throwing it out there, is the kwiemer now works forNike, he used to be in catching gear with Easton and he knew alot about posada's chest protector. Kwiemer, scarface, marky where have you guys been?

"Impressive, most impresive, but you are not a Jedi yet." - Darth Vader, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

Back
Top Bottom