**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

does anyone know if the solid blue swingman BGs are gonna go on sale? ive seen the all red ones from when he was in cincy

Retro content...

Frank Thomas with Pumps on his Reebok's. I remember always wanting a pair of those batting gloves when I first saw them.

Reebok came out with their version of the mesh back glove. These are taking over the big leagues.
be73665941291688bf663dbcb5739fd70ff26d4c.pjpg

what type oif batting gloves does tori hunter use in the game... and does anyone know where to get then?

New cleats on eastbay including all red and all blue 2k5s, black and orange mcs 5 tool II, white and green and black orange and white 2k4s, and even mcs 2k5s?!when were they relesed?!

@UGcatcher - yeah it did. Find UniWatch on ESPN, there was an article out it. Absolutely humiliating.

Oh, and those mesh-back baseball gloves are a travesty.

^ though not directly Marky's fault I would imagine... Lol...
3452015862_55fdd610b2.jpg

Whats with the mesh panel? for breathability???

Can you put replacement baseball cleats on football cleats? I want the Jordan III for baseball

Originally Posted by flaco425

Can you put replacement baseball cleats on football cleats? I want the Jordan III for baseba
You might be able to actually screw then in but the base that holds the cleats are different (circles on football cleats and more of a roundtriangle shaped on baseball)...would think that it would not work out too well....could use locktite or something similar to make it work better.

O-Dog's are Swingman's. The other 2 I think are the Show Elite and... Vapor 90? Super Speed? No idea. :tongue: I know it's a baseball version of thefootball cleat.

^ in the past he's worn MVP's... this is from 2 nights ago... black/white colorway...
capt.c16a8fc97f414bc085d2cfbcb29ef6f6.red_sox_mariners_baseball_waet114.jpg

BTW, another error by Yuni...
smh.gif

if your tlaling about those right there they could be a baseball form of vapors. or just the air max mvps

andruw-jones-krtphotoslive345239-sports-bba-rang.jpg

^ looks like the IV's

t1_miguel_cabrera.jpg

5 tools trainers

__________________________________________________________________-

and a little off topic but can anyone tell me this what this wristband is called adam jones is wearing, its nike but its not the normal wristband material andits tighter

d7826d26e2a36e8703769a3001c9699d-getty-85128486gf018_new_york_yank.jpg

a bunch of people have asked questions about those. they aren't on nike.com yet. it took like half a year before those nike arm sleeves that jacoby andothers rock to get up there so, who knows

Back
Top Bottom