**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

please tell me you're #40, cuz then you would be

wd40.jpg

. LOL nah it stands for west deptford and I'm #24 but nice thinking

Yeah those pictures were before I started wearing them but I do clean them every week and the white part cleans off really easy I haven't even had to useany shoe cleaner/polish on them yet. Warm water has worked every time.

I knew Oregon gets PE's from nike so I figured I'd check the baseball team out again

Nice gloves, and I didnt realize they painted their helmets the same as the football team
pimp.gif

HGZEXBYEWYESICI.20090507224056.jpg

PE catching gear
HTABXUYTWPFBTKF.20090507224647.jpg

and is this mesh or diamond plate?
ILLGFVHWHVVALEJ.20090507224521.jpg

kweimer do you do any Oregon stuff?

it is mesh not diamond plate. I don't know if you can tell but there is a DUCKS logo on the strap of the batting gloves. They also have PE Air Max MVPcleat. All black with some lightning yellow and green accents

Beter look at the 'mesh-back' gloves from Rawlings.

BTW It wasn't a pitchers glove, 11.25/11.5 infield I-Web.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Beter look at the 'mesh-back' gloves from Rawlings.

BTW It wasn't a pitchers glove, 11.25/11.5 infield I-Web.

I don't see the hype about those gloves. Yeah, it's lighter, but I would imagine it's flimsy as hell. By the way, I think it was Luis Vizcaino whohad a Nike mesh-back glove last night.

I think these gloves are basically a prestige thing. They are lighter and are suppose to be more comfortable. They normally only do this to the high endmodels. So the leather of the palm and pocket are normally really good to make up for the lack of stiffness that comes from the mesh. These are basically forpros who can afford to use a more competitive, less durable glove.

59Fifty did where did you get that glove. I haven't seen that model with grey lacing and web. Does rawlings offer that as a custom feature now?

Originally Posted by rbkguy

I think these gloves are basically a prestige thing. They are lighter and are suppose to be more comfortable. They normally only do this to the high end models. So the leather of the palm and pocket are normally really good to make up for the lack of stiffness that comes from the mesh. These are basically for pros who can afford to use a more competitive, less durable glove.

59Fifty did where did you get that glove. I haven't seen that model with grey lacing and web. Does rawlings offer that as a custom feature now?

Yeah, that's the other thing. They cost the same if not more than the regular HOH series with the Rawlings, and the same goes for RBK and TPX. Ifthey're less durable, then it wouldn't be a very good investment if you're not a pro-level player. Call me old-fashioned, but I wouldn't trademy Rawlings HOH for one of those.

They are lighter weight for sure and in some cases stronger and more durable...Easton had a series (K-Pro) that used a Kevlar mesh which was lighter andstronger than leather...also had a Stealth series which was the same but used lesser quality leather which would break down faster.

Originally Posted by rbkguy

I think these gloves are basically a prestige thing. They are lighter and are suppose to be more comfortable. They normally only do this to the high end models. So the leather of the palm and pocket are normally really good to make up for the lack of stiffness that comes from the mesh. These are basically for pros who can afford to use a more competitive, less durable glove.

It isn't my glove man, it was a game-used glove by some winter league player:wink:

I like feeling the weight of a glove though, I feel like I have more control over it.

currently on ebay in various colors

!BScfmlwBWk~%24(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKDL4Qo5jg~~_1.JPG

Originally Posted by kweimer1

They are lighter weight for sure and in some cases stronger and more durable...Easton had a series (K-Pro) that used a Kevlar mesh which was lighter and stronger than leather...also had a Stealth series which was the same but used lesser quality leather which would break down faster.

a friend of mine had one of those stealth gloves. I liked it alot other than the leather used on it

Back
Top Bottom