***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Get them while you can. Someone has already tweeted and alerted kicksdeals so I'm sure they will tweet it out early in the AM. Can anyone vouch for this place, Sideline Apparel?

Heres a photo of the 2 for comparison. The change in the midsole is so small but noticeable to me, wonder why they did that?

View media item 664416View media item 664422[/quote

Just ordered mine for 125!!!! Thanks for posting

The only thing that sucks IMO about the MCS version is that plate. By far those are like the low version of MCS and the cheap air unit. I would think they can have the pro style MCS?

Lol at the description. I always laugh at those early ebay listinhs when they say SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE when the shoe has barely even been released haha

Get them while you can. Someone has already tweeted and alerted kicksdeals so I'm sure they will tweet it out early in the AM. Can anyone vouch for this place, Sideline Apparel?

Heres a photo of the 2 for comparison. The change in the midsole is so small but noticeable to me, wonder why they did that?
They didn't change the midsole on purpose.  They just took a jordan 12 upper and glued it to an already existing baseball metal sole and midsole.  Same thing with the MCS.  They didn't design special soles for these.

They didn't change the midsole on purpose.  They just took a jordan 12 upper and glued it to an already existing baseball metal sole and midsole.  Same thing with the MCS.  They didn't design special soles for these.
Well i wasnt saying they "changed" it .. i used the wrong word .. i meant more as the difference in the 2. But yeah makes sense what u said either way i prefer the metal look though

Just hit my doorstep!  Such a sweet looking shoe in a cleat.  Hopefully all the ball players in search are getting these at retail.  JB really did an awesome job at converting to a cleat.  Looks like they will be easy to keep clean as well.. definitely need two pair. 

Interesting .....

Ive noticed that some pairs of the 12s are coming in the older Jordan box (black box silver top), and some coming in the newer version (solid black with Jumpman)

any other stores anybody? Just called that last one and largest is 9. I need a 9.5. My pair that came in has a big flaw as where the lace goes through that clip comes out. Nike won't do anything. So I am looking for a 9.5 if anybody can help.

Anybody got the nike vapor bb metal size 13 white and volt? willing to pay 
willing to pay? did you expect someone to just hand them over? 
mean.gif

Once we get a confirmation DSG or Eastbay will be getting them and a release date.. I'll be a tad bit more relaxed. Lol.

I've got a UCL strain and tendinitis in my elbow. I ordered the Breccon sleeve in 4x17. I'm 6'2 185 and it fits very well. It slides down a little while I'm working out but it's not enough to have to readjust it. It feels much much better than the evoshield sleeve I used to wear. I recommend it to everyone.

If anyone is selling one of the Nike wrist braces (like the Evoshield with the strap) let me know!!!

What do you guys think the best turf shoes are? I loved my NB cleats and was looking at NB turfs but the Nike ones are $30 cheaper. And everyone has the Nike turfs so they have to be decent.

Back
Top Bottom