***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Or ex players .. new gear is given out every year if xx player chooses to get new stuff. Given that most olayers abide by ncaa rules when it comes to selling stuff its prob someone that played years ago or so. If its newer tech equipment then its gotta be stuff given to a friend who is prob trying to cash in lol

Just like the MLB player batting gloves, extras of the college ones are shipped off to various stores such as Marshall and Ross. A couple years ago a local Play it Against Sports got a bunch of UT batting gloves.

Man, missed out on the dsg's XII's because I mistakenly thought I'd have a little bit of time. With how many good looking pairs of cleats there are out there and how short of a lifespan my cleats have as a catcher, I can't justify spending resellers prices for these XII's. Ah well.

I found nike sphere batting gloves in all black with some silver at a local store in a size medium PM me if you're interested

Oh and if any one finds navy, white, grey, or yellow exclusive batting gloves in a size large PM me Thanks

Y'all know of anywhere that still has the plastic Jordan XIIs in a 10.5 for retail or close to it? I've only been able to find a sz10 for $165 on ebay...

I called that store in TX a few pages back, no more MCS versions in stock and only one 8.5 and one 9.5 in the metal versions left. Dude was really nice though.

Last edited:
Y'all know of anywhere that still has the plastic Jordan XIIs in a 10.5 for retail or close to it? I've only been able to find a sz10 for $165 on ebay...

I called that store in TX a few pages back, no more MCS versions in stock and only one 8.5 and one 9.5 in the metal versions left. Dude was really nice though.

Hold out for a little while, I was doing some searching yesterday and a lot of bloggers think there'll be a mass release in mid January

I pulled these out of the closet yesterday. Wore em my freshman year of his. Freshman in college now. Cleats mean a lot to me and thought it'd be cool to wear em a few times this spring. You guys think they cleaned up nice?

iaJGlpT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom