***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Will you guys please move all gear buying/selling talk to the buy/sell forums please?? We used to be better at that.. It's not a matter of "just take 2 seconds to scroll past it" I'm just trying to keep our thread from being locked if an NT mod sees you young bucks trying to sell and trade all your gear in the wrong place. I digress...

Will you guys please move all gear buying/selling talk to the buy/sell forums please?? We used to be better at that.. It's not a matter of "just take 2 seconds to scroll past it" I'm just trying to keep our thread from being locked if an NT mod sees you young bucks trying to sell and trade all your gear in the wrong place. I digress...
+1

go for southlands...mab a little more expensive but they fit like major league pants the low ones arent too baggy and they go down all the way around the cleat....looks alot like mlb pants AND theyre very very durable

Hey brahs do you guys have any idea why good pants I can use that are good and cover my whole almost my entire cleat I've used the mizuno full length pants and those covered my cleats all the way but they kept coming up and I needed to fix them all the time( just to give you an idea something like Jose reyes, if anything I can just get the pants tailored)
go for southlands...mab a little more expensive but they fit like major league pants the low ones arent too baggy and they go down all the way around the cleat....looks alot like mlb pants AND theyre very very durable

pittsburgh-pirates-v-st-louis-20130814-013853-475.jpg
201308172211799033351-p5.jpg
201308122223806024261-p5.jpg
201308111546568152308-p5.jpg
pittsburgh-pirates-v-st-louis-20130814-013719-986.jpg
pittsburgh-pirates-v-colorado-rockies-20130811-212925-975.jpg
san-diego-padres-v-colorado-20130814-223729-924.jpg
pittsburgh-pirates-v-colorado-rockies-20130811-043627-078.jpg
201308072147784784424-p5.jpg

I apoligize only reason i posted in here is im not able to post in the buy/sell forum, and it doesn't seem like a big deal
It will become a big deal if the thread is discontinued by a mod like I mentioned earlier, buying and selling on the forums is against the rules..

And if I have to share an opinion, I think it would be cool if us baseball guys branched out and started to make specific threads for for all different kinds of gear like allllll of the millions of basketball and football threads on here... Why does there only have to be one baseball thread? It would be cool to see catching gear threads, BGs, New pick up threads, fielding glove threads..

J-Hey's BG's are sick. So is Longoria with NB now? Wearing Franklin BG's and those NB's now.

A few months ago a couple of people posted alot of gear they wanted to sale and no one said anything, it's not that big of an issue as long as its controlled.. I'm sure if someone is gonna post something on here to sell , it'll most likely be some rare player exclusive item or some vintage rare product..

A few months ago a couple of people posted alot of gear they wanted to sale and no one said anything, it's not that big of an issue as long as its controlled.. I'm sure if someone is gonna post something on here to sell , it'll most likely be some rare player exclusive item or some vintage rare product..
you are clearly blind as the person who was pointed out for selling something was selling nike vapor cleats which are still available basically everywhere. you ruin the thread

Back
Top Bottom