***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Man no marshalls or ross that i have ever been too EVER has some one things i see here on NT.

Especially in the outlet thread dudes finds all kinds of stuff in theirs .. me on the other hand all i see is those clownish skateboard shoes and other junk

^, its just really by luck. I have gotten awesome cleats, Vapor Elites, Swingman Remix 2, Max MVP, etc. and tons of DE BG's, along with catching gear. But then sometimes I go and yeah its the same ol, nothing cool at all. Its just so random, that's why I stop in weekly to see if they have some new stuff in.

^, its just really by luck. I have gotten awesome cleats, Vapor Elites, Swingman Remix 2, Max MVP, etc. and tons of DE BG's, along with catching gear. But then sometimes I go and yeah its the same ol, nothing cool at all. Its just so random, that's why I stop in weekly to see if they have some new stuff in.
Sounds like a gold mine lol .... your come ups outweigh your times of finding nothing. even if its once a month ...

if i were to go weekly itd be a waste of time and gas every time. people here where i live at dont care about: performance, looks, "urban" brand name

They rock these sh**s  .. guarantee almost every household has at least 2-3 pairs of each 
mean.gif
 trash

and when it comes to sports ... its what ever ... high schoolers that play basketball some will wear a hyperdunk or some kind of D Rose adidas or something (worship adidas here) but for the most part youll see em out there in some NSW-ish jordan, air force 1s, running shoes etc .. 

that pic of the wrist bands w/strap is a pic i took over a year ago..the store had 4 of them (2 in each color) i should have bought them,i could have made enough money to retire and buy a house in miami. i guess im in the miniority when it comes to those..i tried them on and they werent comfortable and i didnt see the need for them really,i rock an evo shield wrist guard an that gets the job done..the compression with the strap just didnt feel right to me. also i get alot of PM's daily...i do not own these or have them in my possesion. if i do run across one i will be sure to post it on here,i could always use money to buy a new car haa

that pic of the wrist bands w/strap is a pic i took over a year ago..the store had 4 of them (2 in each color) i should have bought them,i could have made enough money to retire and buy a house in miami. i guess im in the miniority when it comes to those..i tried them on and they werent comfortable and i didnt see the need for them really,i rock an evo shield wrist guard an that gets the job done..the compression with the strap just didnt feel right to me. also i get alot of PM's daily...i do not own these or have them in my possesion. if i do run across one i will be sure to post it on here,i could always use money to buy a new car haa
wait ... whats so great about those?

haha i have no clue either...people like them,to each his own. i cant really talk tho,there have been new era caps that i have felt the same way about

Im curious because yall were talking about some major $$ for them,  i just didnt see anything special so i was wondering. Had me thinkin they gave you hands like "The Wizard" 
laugh.gif

the time for baseball stuff at ross,marshalls etc is coming up. the marshalls where i spotted those was the marshalls in rockville md when i was living out there. they get ALOT of good baseball stuff starting in feb. best selection i have ever seen,my advice is to keep and eye out,just stop into one whnever you are close,getting lucky and finding something awesome is part of the fun.

not a fan of nike wedges(vokey all day)..i would love to have that in the bag just for show haha..thanks for sharing that pic man!

In the white sox organization so it's kinda ironic, but I had a pair of cleats last year that were probably 50/50 black/white and was not allowed to wear them
yea i knew you were with the sox,thats why i was confused when you said your cleats had to much white  haha. thats weird. would like to see what you do customizing your 12's, man. you staying busy in the off season?.

yea i knew you were with the sox,thats why i was confused when you said your cleats had to much white  haha. thats weird. would like to see what you do customizing your 12's, man. you staying busy in the off season?.

It'll either be black/red or black/purple depending on where I go next. I'm extremely bored haha, it's my first year since before high school where I haven't played year round. I'm itching to get going again

It'll either be black/red or black/purple depending on where I go next. I'm extremely bored haha, it's my first year since before high school where I haven't played year round. I'm itching to get going again
i take it the black/red is either the intimdators or barons and the purple being the dash??i feel you man,i hate winter time ha..i feel empty without baseball in my life haha.

Back
Top Bottom