***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

MVP Elite Pro are down to 39 on Eastbay, all sizes in stock.

No reason to pay full retail when some of this stuff releases - wait 3-6 months and the price plummets.

That's why he said call you local Ross.

Thanks though.
Which would be pointless because I guarantee you if you asked about xx product the employee wouldnt know what youre talking about it. So more like go check your local Ross .. but thats already known in here

Way to be a dickhead... Dude was just trying to give out some info.. And you completely crapped on it...

hey guys. not sure if it has been mentioned or not but if anyone is need of a glove,or want an extra ,check burlington coat factory(if you have one near by) i went in one the other day and they had some nike diamond elite select gloves on clearance for 21$...not a bad glove for that price.

hey guys. not sure if it has been mentioned or not but if anyone is need of a glove,or want an extra ,check burlington coat factory(if you have one near by) i went in one the other day and they had some nike diamond elite select gloves on clearance for 21$...not a bad glove for that price.

Your right I found some didn't buy tho cuz they were all OF size and I play 1B/3B

I couldn't get the link to work but there's a pair of Robinson cano bgs up on eBay brand new for 330$

He was a JB athlete, those guys can get anything made into a cleat. I'm sure he liked the actual shoe and gave JB the heads up to make an air jordan fusion, into a cleat..

Hey guys first post, I found some Nike MVP Elite 3/4 (cleats of Craig Kimbrel, Brandon Crawford, and Jon Lester) at my local Ross today and was wondering if anyone was interested, bright orange size 12.

Back
Top Bottom