***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

For those of you who play slow pitch and wear turf shoes, has anyone played in these?

Saw an all black pair for $40 and debated getting them.
 I see these in a black and green color way all the time at ross if any one is interested

I'm new here, this is my first post. But I'm looking at getting new cleats for this year and want some Nike iD's. I've never purchased iD's but can you not get the old ones after the new come out each year? I'm not really a fan of the new huaraches this year. Are these last year's because this is what I'm looking for?
View media item 1133895View media item 1133896

^, Yeah, once they take em off the site, you can't get em any longer. Just look for em on ebay, tons of guys have IDs for sale.

Damn, ok thanks. Are the huarache pros they have on the site right now the 2014 model? Will they come out with new ones in January or February?

Reconbeatlab IG.

10535027_821250904575922_570051763_n.jpg

10570121_277871642410215_1453638646_n.jpg

10570125_308108092692472_674796459_n.jpg

New here- just a question
Those who have the Jordan 12 playoff cleat, how do you like them? How do they fit?(run small or big?) Also, how durable are they?

Last edited:
New here- just a question
Those who have the Jordan 12 playoff cleat, how do you like them? How do they fit?(run small or big?) Also, how durable are they?
I like them, they fit a bit narrow for a baseball cleat, and 0.5 small in length, can't tell you about durability since I'm in and out of those, I use my MVP I.D MCS cleats to play most of the time. 

Any update on the 7s being released as cleats? I'm hoping that it is true. I'm on the look for a nearly all black cleat and they would work perfectly if released as speculated.

Any update on the 7s being released as cleats? I'm hoping that it is true. I'm on the look for a nearly all black cleat and they would work perfectly if released as speculated.
I was thinking about that the other day as well, would be great to release them in October, whether the Yankee's make it to the playoffs or not just so JB can pay that final tribute to Jeter. 
pimp.gif

If anyone can get pics, it looked like Gordan Beckham was wearing a compression wrist with strap with a louisville slugger logo. Just like the evoshield but with a ls logo

I was just thinking with manny machado going down JB should hook up some good young stars like Josh Harrison, Josh Donaldson, Stanton, and maybe even guys like Beltre and/or even cespedes as he gets hooked up a lot? Just some names so JB has an "elite" group if you will because a lot of their guys are older besides machado and price obviously

Last edited:
I was just thinking with manny machado going down JB should hook up some good young stars like Josh Harrison, Josh Donaldson, Stanton, and maybe even guys like Beltre and/or even cespedes as he gets hooked up a lot? Just some names so JB has an "elite" group if you will because a lot of their guys are older besides machado and price obviously
Pedro Alvarez.. 

Back
Top Bottom