***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Those may have been the ones. It looked like this air mvp on tv like this ( put orange where the white is)
Possible, but these pics are from last series and they're definitely huaraches. The midsole is quite a bit different, so I'm pretty sure they aren't the new mvps. Hopefully someone will wear them in the rest of the postseason though.

The elephant print looks nice. Any special technique or just freehand?  Here is my interpretation of AJ's camo cleats when he was with the White Sox.

Nice camos. Did u have to use any prep substance or post substance besides the angelus paint itself?

The elephant print was just freehand . I used thin and thick lines randomly

Thanks. I used NAPA ProBase 3000 as ad adhesion promoter before I began to paint and I used a basic matte finish when I was done. I haven't used them at all yet, so I do expect some scuffing to occur.  

Ah, Tequila Sunrise.

Can be executed well, or very poorly.

Adidas tried fully sublimated baseball jerseys for college teams during the CWS. It did not turn out well.

I might have mentioned this before but I wanted to share these with everyone, thought they were pretty cool. I have 3 Pairs of Pro Issued Easton Batting Gloves Size Large. They were issued to Orlando Cabrera when he played for the A's. They have OC and his number stiched just below the palm of the glove. I want to use them but none of the teams I have played for have ever been close to this color way. If anyone is interested in them please shoot me a message.

View media item 1221174View media item 1221175View media item 1221176View media item 1221177View media item 1221178View media item 1221179View media item 1221180

@Marshall for the love of god dont let your squad get camo jerseys lol. Even when theyre good theyre bad. A retro style jersey is always the better move.

not sure what your colors are but another great retro jersey is the astros style one that pepperdine (and i think miss state but not as well) does

http://larrybrownsports.com/swag/pepperdine-baseball-astros-uniforms-picture/118136
Exactly. It's too played out. Especially at the JuCo level, every single team practically wears them as their sunday uni's, home or away. Our colors are royal blue and red, nearly identical to the Rangers. The St. Johns v neck was filthy, and I like the astros style, it might just be hard to do without making it look pink, and we don't need about blue based jersey.

I'm sorry as I did not respond to any pm s ran into some issues, only interested in nike compression and or exclusive nike stuff. Thanks pm me

im not selling I'm trading, obv people care because i have gotten 11 emails. worry about your own stuff why do you always have to bash people, its a freaking thread about baseball gear if you don't like it get  out

Back
Top Bottom