***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Haha well you single handily keep this thread going with the high-res pics so we all appreciate it!
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah, for sure I wasn't the only one! 

But hey, the lines are open... throw in some names and I'll see what I can find.  Hard to keep track of so many players! 

Been meaning to post these pics. I got these for my travel ball team. i hadn't seen them except for one Footlocker store in Redding CA. Nike FingerTrap Max TB.[ATTACHMENT=5879][ATTACHMENT=5880]IMG_20140301_155600_314.jpg (1,069k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=5881][ATTACHMENT=5882][ATTACHMENT=5883]IMG_20140301_155550_196.jpg (1,271k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

laugh.gif
 If you've noticed, I usually post the same players over and over again... !

Whats the best flip up sunglasses? I think those still have style. Like the ones Tulo is wearing above. 

1. those wilson 12s are fire

2. bothers me so much that cutch has his batting gloves in his pocket upside down.

Cutch needs to stop wearing that adidas sleeve lol. Love his colorblocked Show X2's

I'm thinking of doing custom cleat this year. Any shoe types you would think would be good? I like Nikes, not a big Jordan guy tho. Team Colors are black,red, grey, and white. 

I
why dont you do what you think not others... be original

He was looking for advice. On their website it mentions some shoes work better than others (a lot of free runs they can't do.) Suppose he wanted lunarglides done and a few people on here had gotten lunars from custom cleat and they didn't turn out well. Asking around and doing your research is what you should always do. If someone had an outstanding experience with a particular shoe, then that would be great to know in my opinion. We're all here to help eachother here on Niketalk.

I

He was looking for advice. On their website it mentions some shoes work better than others (a lot of free runs they can't do.) Suppose he wanted lunarglides done and a few people on here had gotten lunars from custom cleat and they didn't turn out well. Asking around and doing your research is what you should always do. If someone had an outstanding experience with a particular shoe, then that would be great to know in my opinion. We're all here to help eachother here on Niketalk.
it's all personal preference. how is anyone supposed to know his body, money, etc all he gave us is a brand and colors... also i was giving my advice telling him to get what he likes not what other people think look cool... and zimmel theres a 1 year warranty so if you have a "bad experience" youll be all set man 

Thanks man. I understand the whole originality, but I was seeing if any shoe anyone has tried was amazing or what shoe people thinks looks good. 

Back
Top Bottom