***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

man anyone see bryce harper this spring??? he is MASSIVE... you heard it here first, bryce harper 2014 nl mvp

617428e2a64df9f77818b143048ae45c

16ebf2e16f9d8923463cf30c08f4136e

man anyone see bryce harper this spring??? he is MASSIVE... you heard it here first, bryce harper 2014 nl mvp

He has always been a big guy. He certainly has the tools to win a MVP. Needs to have a healthy season to make that kind of jump...

Harper pushing his own line of t-shirts now? I thought Majestic/Nike were the only apparel (read: non equipment/cleats) brands allowed on field?

"Just happy to be here" and "run til they tag you". Sounds like he read the big book of baseball platitudes.

Mother of god he is a grown man and a half.

UA has some really nice custome BGs for their guys

I know this is a complete longshot because of what number i wear but if anyone finds black white grey or maroon wristbands with #42 (i picked quite the number considering how much i like PE stuff) i would greatly appreciate it

Mother of god he is a grown man and a half.

UA has some really nice custome BGs for their guys

I know this is a complete longshot because of what number i wear but if anyone finds black white grey or maroon wristbands with #42 (i picked quite the number considering how much i like PE stuff) i would greatly appreciate it
im not sure if you know this but evoshield offers custom wrist guards to put your number on... something to fall back on if you dont find anything

kvxznqapoa2lfg6co5vf.jpg

hes never been this big 

It's probably just this one picture that makes him look that much different. He's weighed up in the 230s before. Maybe he is carrying an extra 2-3 pounds. All other pictures posted look just like he has the last few years. Remember this is the biggest/leanest 99% of the players will be. They won't be lifting heavy for another 7 months.

Harper pushing his own line of t-shirts now? I thought Majestic/Nike were the only apparel (read: non equipment/cleats) brands allowed on field?

"Just happy to be here" and "run til they tag you". Sounds like he read the big book of baseball platitudes.

If I remember correctly, once gates open you can only be in official team/Magestic/Nike gear. Even in the minors. Even if you're an insignificant little strength coach. There's definitely a time when that's the case and I think it's when gates open.

It's probably just this one picture that makes him look that much different. He's weighed up in the 230s before. Maybe he is carrying an extra 2-3 pounds. All other pictures posted look just like he has the last few years. Remember this is the biggest/leanest 99% of the players will be. They won't be lifting heavy for another 7 months.

He's bigger. He made it a point to hit the weights hard this offseason.

He's bigger. He made it a point to hit the weights hard this offseason.

He has always worked out hard in the offseason. Maybe I'm wrong but I remember him looking very similar in camp 2 years back. But if he weighs in at 240+ then I guess I'm just giving 2012 Bryce too much credit.

Either way he is an impressive athlete.

Last edited:
no i actually got them off of ebay , havent seen anything interesting here at marshalls in south florida 

Where did you get these? I want

I got them at Footlocker in Redding, CA. I travel a lot for work and all the footlockers i visit i have only seen them there in Redding and one other footlocker in Yuba City, CA. Havent seen them around Sacramento where I live. Hope that helps.

Damn all nor cal I guess I'll see if some so cal ones have them gotta use these coupons

I don't wanna jump on the annoying bandwagon but if anyone has a pair of mesh diamond elite pro 1's with the swoosh sewn in could you pm me, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom