***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

^^ where can I find non ID pro plate mcs cleats??
That's a tuff question, at the moment (end of the seaon) not many places have them on hand.

Ebay has some...

I also found the following online: 

Zoom Coop V MCS

Zoom Clipper MCS

5 Tool MCS

Max MVP MCS

MVP Pro MCS

Huarache 2K4 MCS

Huarache 2K5 MCS

Huarache 2KFresh MCS

LWP90 MCS

Show Elite MCS

All of the models I listed were released to the public (not necessarily GR) in some fashion. The low top style for a given year (Clipper, Coop, MVP Pro) has generally been available at retail in the standard colors in both metal and MCS......

I personally own a pair or 2k4s, a pair of 5 Tools and a pair of Max MVPs. They can be found pretty easily.

This screen clip is from the 2013 Spring retailer catalog:

Another strange one, this WS undershirt from '06 does not look like it belonged to either the cards or the tigers in that series. They used the same version shirt but with a mock neckline and with the names of the team and the swoosh on the side.
I am thinking this was meant for the Mets but we all know what happened.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...F-4A1B-AC51-1FC7B104C9F7_zpscos2rbo4.jpg.html
I

As soon as I saw the colors that thought went through my mind.

Hey can someone point me in the right direction regarding painting cleats with angelus paint? How do I conceal this paint to make sure it doesn't come off

I am working on some camo cleats with angelus paint. When done, use a matte or gloss krylon finish.  To be honest, the prep will help as much or more in term of being sure it doesn't come off.

Be sure to clean with accetone and most important prep with pro- base or a paint adhesion promoter after you clean with accetone and before the paint. That being said design and understand some of the paint will come off in game use but the overall look will not be lost.    kingofsneakers on yourtube  has a lot of good vids with tips and tricks. 

I'll post pics I hope to be done next week with the camo cleats.  They are modeled after the ones AJ Pierzynski used to wear with the white sox

Does anyone know of a website where they make die cut decals with full color? I only need 1. I know that might be tricky considering its just 1 decal i need and that wouldn't be worth it for the company, but if you guys do know of something or if you know how to make them let me know. Thanks.

Pair of CarGo 2kFresh cleats. Thought I was interesting that he gets them made without the strap.
Matt Kemo goes the same route without the strap too. 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know of a website where they make die cut decals with full color? I only need 1. I know that might be tricky considering its just 1 decal i need and that wouldn't be worth it for the company, but if you guys do know of something or if you know how to make them let me know. Thanks.

Have you tried contacting Pro Helmet Decals?

Unfortunately to get 1 made, anyone is going to charge you for art.

Tried on TR1s the other day and they felt oddly tight towards the toe box. Really nice shoe though. I'm sure they'd break in.

Just found out my coach is gifting me some Spectrum Royal Blue Trout's :O pics to come when they get in

Not sure if you guys have seen some of these colorways of these Trouts, but here you go! From Baseball Express: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom