***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

The AJ7 MCS are sweet. Any chance they release in metal? the Super Fly 3s are out in metal. I haven't worn MCS since middle school. I'm not sure how they'd work with my style of play. Outfielder, stealing bases a lot, etc. Anyone wear MCS at the college or pro level?

Just copped the AJ7 MCS for softball this season. Can't wait!
pimp.gif

The AJ12 MCS performed well after breaking in. We will see how these perform.

I know it's real impossible but does anyone have a connection or have any retro jordan turf size 10.5/11? DM if possible thank you

My local Nike Outlet had a good amount of BG's for $9.99. Even had some Diamond Elite's with a red #24 on some of them. They also had the fitted Nike Baseball hats with the new logo (black and red) for $9.99.

Pretty damn excited-I managed to track down a pair of neon green mizuno techfire batting gloves brand new-Rickey Henderson style. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
The AJ7 MCS are sweet. Any chance they release in metal? the Super Fly 3s are out in metal. I haven't worn MCS since middle school. I'm not sure how they'd work with my style of play. Outfielder, stealing bases a lot, etc. Anyone wear MCS at the college or pro level?
I dont see the super flys out?

$110 for mid level MCS outsole and no air? YIKES. They (SF3s and 7s) look sick as **** but c'mon man!!!!  

My local Nike Outlet had a good amount of BG's for $9.99. Even had some Diamond Elite's with a red #24 on some of them. They also had the fitted Nike Baseball hats with the new logo (black and red) for $9.99.
red 24 that is my number and team coloway. Softball. anyway I never luck out. you want to hook a fellow nt er up ? 

any chance you would buy a hat and ship? would pay for shipping and a nominal fee for your trouble.

side note: do they fit the same as new eras? im a 7 1/2 but i feel like they might run small if i remember

About to retire these and I know they are not legit and I do not promote fakes but let me tell you whoever made these years ago, made a quality shoe. In working out or taking batting practice not one time did they warp or lose traction.
I must now move on and find a suitable replacement.
fresh

UNC and Oregon have been hooked up with the new Nike Baseball Gloves, and they look awesome. I want one.

Back
Top Bottom