***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

In my opinion the 4's will be a nice cleat. The 2 Jordan cleats I always wanted to be released to the general public are the 4's and 11's.

I know this is probably the wrong place to post but I wanted to see if anyone had a Nike Diamond Elite Pro infield glove that they were willing to sell? Let me know.

Hello everyone - I'm a newbie so ease bare with me. I have been searching for this shirt for two years now. I think it is Nike Pro Combat (NPC) or Hypercool Dri-FIT shirt with an EMBROIDERED swoosh (NOT silkscreen) at the center neck l AND contrast stitching that circles the neckline underneath the swoosh. Below are some pics that illustrate what Im talking about. Can anyone please help???[ATTACHMENT=9575][ATTACHMENT=9576]NikeShirt2.jpg (11k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

the dark colored one looks to be a pro issue of the hyper warm from last year or the year before. the Red is just a rendering of the same type shirt. 

XL fits best but depending on the shirt, I can go as high as 2 XL for compression fit or L if it's loose fit.

I agree that this shirt may be made just for the big leaguers but really like the EMBROIDERED swoosh vs heat pressed and love the flat seam contrast stitching that goes around the neck line. Plus the collar area holds it shape (snug/nicer fit around neck) than the general public pro combats/hypercools which tend to be loose fitting or as Hanes calls it "bacon" neck. Anyone that can help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

^ Interesting.

Mike+Trout+Texas+Rangers+v+Los+Angeles+Angels+ynJNgmZsC8ox.jpg

Mike+Trout+Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Oakland+rGuIsP-fGZYx.jpg

I thought I saw another player last week I believe wearing camo Nike bg's. I can't for the life of me remember who though so stay on the lookout.

Hello everyone - I'm a newbie so ease bare with me. I have been searching for this shirt for two years now. I think it is Nike Pro Combat (NPC) or Hypercool Dri-FIT shirt with an EMBROIDERED swoosh (NOT silkscreen) at the center neck l AND contrast stitching that circles the neckline underneath the swoosh. Below are some pics that illustrate what Im talking about. Can anyone please help???[ATTACHMENT=9575][ATTACHMENT=9576]NikeShirt2.jpg (11k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

It's the Nike Thermalite.

Thank you for your reply. Are you sure it's a Thermalite b/c I have one of those but it does NOT have the flat seam contrast stitching around the neck line. Also, the thermalite has a quilted/cotton like texture built into the fabric rather than the hypercool material, which is more of a silky feel ... if that makes any sense?

Regardless, I have a Thermalite with only the embroidered swoosh and another Dri-FIT shirt with with only the stiching around the neck line ... but can not, for the life of me, find the shirt they have with BOTH features???

Idk how many of you are playing or looking for new stuff, baseball express is having a 20% off sale

Expires the 4th i believe

Thank you for your reply. Are you sure it's a Thermalite b/c I have one of those but it does NOT have the flat seam contrast stitching around the neck line. Also, the thermalite has a quilted/cotton like texture built into the fabric rather than the hypercool material, which is more of a silky feel ... if that makes any sense?

Regardless, I have a Thermalite with only the embroidered swoosh and another Dri-FIT shirt with with only the stiching around the neck line ... but can not, for the life of me, find the shirt they have with BOTH features???

The Thermalite with the stitching has that cotton material but from afar it looks like a dri fit material. Please watch Being Mariano and you'll see this. As for the stitching swoosh with a dri fit material, I have seen that on a hybrid dri fit/compression sleeve shirt.

As
The Thermalite with the stitching has that cotton material but from afar it looks like a dri fit material. Please watch Being Mariano and you'll see this. As for the stitching swoosh with a dri fit material, I have seen that on a hybrid dri fit/compression sleeve shirt.

As Chezzer said it has like cotton ribbing so here is a far shot of the shirt and a close
up of the same shirt in a different color

View media item 1516592
View media item 1516593

Thanks for the info guys - the close up shirt in black is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!! Does anyone know how I can get one? I'd be willing to make it well worth your time if someone can get a hold of one in BLACK, preferably size XL but I could squeeze into a L or fit into a XXL as well (beggars can't be choosey). Please reply or PM me with any suggestions - my email address is salgiaco@sbcglobal.net or my cell is (586) 530-6795. Thanks again everyone - really appreciate your assistance!

Thanks for the info guys - the close up shirt in black is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!! Does anyone know how I can get one? I'd be willing to make it well worth your time if someone can get a hold of one in BLACK, preferably size XL but I could squeeze into a L or fit into a XXL as well (beggars can't be choosey). Please reply or PM me with any suggestions - my email address is salgiaco@sbcglobal.net or my cell is (586) 530-6795. Thanks again everyone - really appreciate your assistance!

The best u may be able to do would be grey with a navy neckline.. I've seen that color floating on eBay but other than that, this shirt is basically one of the hardest to find. I work with MILB guys and probably I've seen one with that shirt

I know this is probably the wrong place to post but I wanted to see if anyone had a Nike Diamond Elite Pro infield glove that they were willing to sell? Let me know.

I have the DE pro 2, 11.75" I web, unused. Never seen a ball yet.
BF 1619, it's the all light tan with black laces. Not the half bone, half black color way.

I have this one. I have only played catch with it about 5x now, still needs breaking in so it can be molded/shaped however pleased.

View media item 1096862

Last edited:
Who ever has any color nike wristguard willing trade. I got a couple red guards and some cool bgs 

pm me

Back
Top Bottom