***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Picked up both from Ross actually, I have a local Burlington where I've found vapor and mvps batting gloves but not in my size. But I know Ross, Marshalls and Burlington are getting last season stuff in so I check prob 3 times a week. I seen as well the Huaraches from last year with pro MCS but we're too big at Burlington for $17 too, two weeks ago.

If you guys can help me score a nice outfield glove. I can try and help locate gloves and shirts and cleats at my local ross and burlington.

Getting ready to leave for spring training I found about a half dozen Mine bats that a rep gave me and I've never used. If anybody is interested, contact me and as long as you pay for shipping, I'll send one out to you. Pretty sure they're all 34's

I generally go by a couple Ross stores every day, and mix in Marshsalls, TJ Maxx and Burlington a couple times a week.  I've only seen a tiny handful of baseball stuff so far out here on the west coast (Seattle area).

Look forward to seeing those MCS soon. 

Getting ready to leave for spring training I found about a half dozen Mine bats that a rep gave me and I've never used. If anybody is interested, contact me and as long as you pay for shipping, I'll send one out to you. Pretty sure they're all 34's

I could use one.

I just picked up the metal 7s for the season along with one of the new nike sleeves. I actually like the sleeve, still doesnt beat an eastbay sleeve fit wise, but i like the look better, it goes all the way up my arm pretty much, and it is overall pretty good.

smokin.gif
 I'm really considering buying this glove. 

Ross today had some lower end diamond pro or whatever u call them. Leather surprisingly felt good so I grabbed them.

They had some lunar MVP pregame turfs for $18. Nothing great yet.

@omega, they had one pair it was the all black. Turf version of the mcs that metsbaseball posted last page. It fit me but I didn't like the feel. Rather get a free trainer or lunar tr

I have the teal joints already, I'd like to get another pair but they're hard to find. 

Back
Top Bottom