***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

I think it was back in '08 or '09 when I was coaching I thought the Orange Easton Stealth Comp was a crazy bat. Some of the furthest and hardest hit balls off the bat I had seen off my pitching staff 
laugh.gif

I want to say in high school I used the Air Attack 2 and a four fingered Glovesmith with the trapeze webbing. Loved it. Lost it years ago and tried to customize one through GS but they didn't do the 4 finger trap any more. Used a Wilson A2000 after that in college. 

Last edited:
Buxton was with under armour last year not sure of the deal length, maybe Nike goes after Sano he wore new balance cleats and franklin bg's last year

Last edited:
The last decent-good rawlings bat was thr green plasma imo

I had the OG triple 7 and hated that thing eventually .. it had no pop.

I hate the OG connexion as well, it was trash. Connexion wasnt any good until it combined with the triple 7, the green one :smokin

I had no love for the OG connexion until about i got in college and man little did i know the pop that thing had :wow: .. by then they were out of production so youd have to find someone selling it or hope a sporting goods store still had em.

Best bats i had growing up:

-8 Omaha Gold & Air Attack 3
-5 (black) Easton Z-Core
-3 TPX (blue) Omaha/Warrior & (green) Triple 7 Connex

The hottest bat I ever used was the Easton Z2K. It was a -5 (33/28). I used it in middle school. They were outlawed soon after because the aluminum they used (Kaiser) was deemed illegal and that's when bats moved to BESR. If any of you get a chance, search for them on eBay and look at the auction prices. They're nuts. I remember my dad bought ours for $75 and me and my brother sold it for $500.

In high school, TPX was the standard when I played (2002-2005). My favorites were the Omaha XS Scandium (Orange) and the Dynasty (Blue/Orange).

In college (2006-2009), we had a contract with DeMarini and the VooDoo was the class of the bat game then in my opinion.

Jose Fernandez with a Nike glove??? That would be a big get for them, considering everyone they are currently losing.

Just saw on getty that he has a custom Nike Hyperwarm sleeve with his number on it and Huarache 2K Filthes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom