Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Just got through the whole thing. It was somewhat entertaining. Nothing I havent heard before but a decent listen. A mild version of Katt letting the choppa off at Oprah and em. Seems like she can be funny when she wants to. I like the end when she gave Shannon dating advice.

yeah im wondering why you think she has integrity

Just my perspective from the outside looking in. Which is why I said so it seems. I’m not giving anyone that without really knowing them especially the people in their industry.

I will say that I take whatever DL says with a grain of salt. I’ve heard him say a bunch of ignorant ****. Dude been on vladtv like 40 times he’s a bozo

Th best thing to come from the katt interview was all the comics who affirmed the small stories after

The hit dogs hollered, but not a single 1 was funny

If we talking integrity, katt looking down the ladder was huge to me.. and aint like he called names to back that up, if the comics he was charitable to felt like tellin it, that was on them

We need more Black women on that wave versus following the road to Pound Town.

Nah. Y’all men just WEAK. Women don’t owe you anything. Like I say, y’all come out of a black coochie and stay crying about this type of stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol: Be talking about “black women this, black women that”. I swear some of y’all hate your mother and don’t realize y’all be disrespecting them with that type of logic :lol:

If you ain’t had a woman like Monique yet, that’s your fault :lol:

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on in here :emoji_frowning:

…Some dude trying to tell women how to conduct themselves because of something Monique mentioned about her marriage. It’s just a sad argument at this point for some of these “men” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute. I am absolutely confused on what his going on here. How is a man weak for praising a women for praising her man and saying more women should do it?

Wait a minute. I am absolutely confused on what his going on here. How is a man weak for praising a women for praising her man and saying he thing more women should do it?

It’s a tired argument, as a stated. Woman don’t owe him anything. He probably has NOTHING in common with Monique’s husband, which is why he warrants that type of adoration from her. How about HE do better? Again, if P Present hasn’t a met a Monique caliber woman, that’s his fault. He needs to reevaluate himself:lol: :lol:

Wait a minute. I am absolutely confused on what his going on here. How is a man weak for praising a women for praising her man and saying he thing more women should do it?

Amazing isn't it?

Ahab business Fam.

What they got going on over there is none of my business.

Next thing you know they'll be calling me a misogynist because I won't date a woman on Only Fans :lol:

Amazing isn't it?

Ahab business Fam.

What they got going on over there is none of my business.

Next thing you know they'll be calling me a misogynist because I won't date a woman on Only Fans :lol:

You talk that bible stuff but I bet you were out here fornicating before marriage and having all types of casual encounters. I bet you’re the classic backslider :lol: :lol: I know your type.

You’ve been in church your whole life and studying the “word” but haven’t found a decent woman? Again, that’s your fault, not society

Back
Top Bottom