Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

That’s surprising that they now are rewarding Monique and Dave and other similar situations publicly using their leverage like this. Good that they got their just due but that sets a precedent you wouldn’t expect them to be okay with. Typically companies don’t do that

They didnt wanna pay her what she thought was acceptable cus she aint have no buzz. Then she turns that into a beef, mixes in like 5 other beefs to get buzzin. Interesting.

never seen her stand up

is it worth a watch?
who are yall's favorite female comedians?

When she was big she used self-deprecating humor (weight) and just talked about skinny girls.

She can't really use those things anymore.

Was never really funny to me.

I mean I'm not going to rain on her parade or nothing, but the years long battle with Netflix and other people will intrigue enough of a general audience into checking it. Myself i'll pass unless the buzz is she somehow actually killed it.

I mean I'm not going to rain on her parade or nothing, but the years long battle with Netflix and other people will intrigue enough of a general audience into checking it. Myself i'll pass unless the buzz is she somehow actually killed it.

I understand what you’re saying but she ain’t doin numbers on release.

She might do numbers after she rants about her numbers being low and riding waves and a self pity tour.

Post got deleted, but as long as she doesn’t go Candice Owens or Kanye, I ain’t mad at any black person getting paid

But I ain’t been paying enough attention to know how far she took her antics outside of surface level stuff

Ultimately she got hers which is what's up.

I do wonder what the bag was like but I'm guessing it was a 7 figure sum with a shoe in role in whatever the Lee Daniels film is.

Hope she delivers. I was young when Queens of Comedy dropped. Wasnt super into that type of comedy at the time but I could probably watch it now with my girl.

Back
Top Bottom