Mobb Deep & Waka Flocka in the lab Vol. dissapointed

Prodigy, one of my all-time favorites + Waka, one of my current favorites... Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by cartune

Hell is Waka Flocka? Another country +%$ rapper asdadgdfhj son sucks slime afefgfgd...

*Finds out Waka's from New York* = Word son? lets collab I %+%@% wit ya slime

hes grindin and they both from queens
Im speakin from experience I know the !#+%*. !@+*!% over at the office still say me and Prince are responsible for this dudes career. Cause I remember in the beginning every one of them NY !@+*!% was *@!+%*@# on this dude even ATL djs was but nobody was hating more than NY which is cool like what you like but all of sudden you find out he from Queens, find out that Malphurs #%$+ got history in NYC.. now alllll these !@+*!% is hopping on dude ****?  

Hell is Waka Flocka? Another country +%$ rapper asdadgdfhj son sucks slime afefgfgd...

Im speakin from experience I know the !#+%*. !@+*!% over at the office still say me and Prince are responsible for this dudes career. Cause I remember in the beginning every one of them NY !@+*!% was *@!+%*@# on this dude even ATL djs was but nobody was hating more than NY which is cool like what you like but all of sudden you find out he from Queens, find out that Malphurs #%$+ got history in NYC.. now alllll these !@+*!% is hopping on dude ****?  

loll.. prodigy probably called him up so they can do a track

but i feel u on what u sayin tho

loll.. prodigy probably called him up so they can do a track

but i feel u on what u sayin tho

I see what you did cartune
Havoc is on audio dissing dudes from the south

I remember when dude was talking a T.I. and the next week dude sold 3,00 copies of his CD 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see what you did cartune
Havoc is on audio dissing dudes from the south

I remember when dude was talking a T.I. and the next week dude sold 3,00 copies of his CD 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom