Mobb Deep & Waka Flocka in the lab Vol. dissapointed

Dnt get me wrong BG the truth..in my opinion 2nd best outta Hot boys next to Turk..but we lookin at lyrics here

Dnt get me wrong BG the truth..in my opinion 2nd best outta Hot boys next to Turk..but we lookin at lyrics here

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

What exactly is this "history he has in NYC"?

Im truly curious.
just a tactic the south uses to throw one of their garbage rappers back at NY 
laugh.gif
wasnt he born in nyc?
so was Jordan, is Jordan a New Yorker... 
eyes.gif

is V.I.C. an east coast rapper?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

What exactly is this "history he has in NYC"?

Im truly curious.
laugh.gif
wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

why can't they work together waka has strong connection to queens and a lot of bricksquad members are from queens

why can't they work together waka has strong connection to queens and a lot of bricksquad members are from queens

laugh.gif
wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

With out messageboard snitching dude fam is pretty well known in Queens. His blood brother Wooh is from Queens, his Mother is from Queens, his cousin Frenchie is from Queens.Every *!@+% in Bricksquad is from up north but Gucci and OJ. The Trapaholics *!@+% is from NY, India the manager is from NY, the cameraman Figvrati and the DJ Dinero are both from New York. Bricksquad is a damn New York label. It hurts dont it? 

laugh.gif
wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

With out messageboard snitching dude fam is pretty well known in Queens. His blood brother Wooh is from Queens, his Mother is from Queens, his cousin Frenchie is from Queens.Every *!@+% in Bricksquad is from up north but Gucci and OJ. The Trapaholics *!@+% is from NY, India the manager is from NY, the cameraman Figvrati and the DJ Dinero are both from New York. Bricksquad is a damn New York label. It hurts dont it? 

Originally Posted by cartune

wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

smh, what age did Waka move?
where did he start rapping?

theres a reason they're known as southern rappers and you know it.
no one calls V.I.C. an east coast rapper, Clipse tries how hard to not be known as southern rappers?

no one cared when outkast worked with Raekwon, no one cared about countless other collaborations.

smh, what age did Waka move?
where did he start rapping?

theres a reason they're known as southern rappers and you know it.
no one calls V.I.C. an east coast rapper, Clipse tries how hard to not be known as southern rappers?

no one cared when outkast worked with Raekwon, no one cared about countless other collaborations.

^thats because VA isnt considered the south by most natives...it doesnt even "feel" like the south (especially the 757 where the Clipse are from)...has nothing to do with wanting to be from NYC

Waka has never fronted on Queens nor been shy about it..he spent alot of his life in GA sure but he was born out here and was evidently back and forth....

I hate NYC rap fans...and I'm from Brooklyn
laugh.gif

^thats because VA isnt considered the south by most natives...it doesnt even "feel" like the south (especially the 757 where the Clipse are from)...has nothing to do with wanting to be from NYC

Waka has never fronted on Queens nor been shy about it..he spent alot of his life in GA sure but he was born out here and was evidently back and forth....

I hate NYC rap fans...and I'm from Brooklyn
laugh.gif

this thread is sad.

it's like...how do you expect to advance the culture when theres so much hate thrown around with no real logic behind it?

ya'll are some rap xenophobes.

Clipse tries how hard to not be known as southern rappers?

what the hell are you talking about? where do you get this information from? what makes you say this?

this thread is sad.

it's like...how do you expect to advance the culture when theres so much hate thrown around with no real logic behind it?

ya'll are some rap xenophobes.

what the hell are you talking about? where do you get this information from? what makes you say this?

wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

Wooh is actually his flesh and blood brother, or suwoo blood brother?

wasnt he born in nyc?
eyes.gif

Wooh is actually his flesh and blood brother, or suwoo blood brother?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

when they were going around dissing wayne,
might have been when they showed up with Gilly at MTV/BET

it made a lot of people upset because of how vehemently they were denying being "Southern" while dissing Wayne at the same time.

there was a big thread on it even.

and even though its true I shouldn't have even included it, I knew everyone was gonna focus on it to draw attention away from everything else 
eyes.gif

and no one is upset about their region difference, it's their styles, that are popular to their regions that no one is looking forward to a collaboration of.

people want to pretend I don't listen to some Chop n Screwed, Scarface, 'Kast, P, Bubba Sparxx, and other groups.

you guys are known for what you're known for, Waka especially, and no one wants to see Prodigy do it.

the track has a chance, but no one is hyped, that's all.

why go on and on pretending the truth isnt the truth?
eyes.gif

edit:

and people want to pretend like I don't diss most tired East coast rappers/groups every chance I get 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

when they were going around dissing wayne,
might have been when they showed up with Gilly at MTV/BET

it made a lot of people upset because of how vehemently they were denying being "Southern" while dissing Wayne at the same time.

there was a big thread on it even.

and even though its true I shouldn't have even included it, I knew everyone was gonna focus on it to draw attention away from everything else 
eyes.gif

and no one is upset about their region difference, it's their styles, that are popular to their regions that no one is looking forward to a collaboration of.

people want to pretend I don't listen to some Chop n Screwed, Scarface, 'Kast, P, Bubba Sparxx, and other groups.

you guys are known for what you're known for, Waka especially, and no one wants to see Prodigy do it.

the track has a chance, but no one is hyped, that's all.

why go on and on pretending the truth isnt the truth?
eyes.gif

edit:

and people want to pretend like I don't diss most tired East coast rappers/groups every chance I get 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom