Mobb Deep & Waka Flocka in the lab Vol. dissapointed

Im expecting greatness
pimp.gif

Mobb Deep probably admire how "real" Waka is... So they figured dey might as well work wit' him.

(Plus, Waka is relevant right now).

Mobb Deep probably admire how "real" Waka is... So they figured dey might as well work wit' him.

(Plus, Waka is relevant right now).

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

What exactly is this "history he has in NYC"?

Im truly curious.
just a tactic the south uses to throw one of their garbage rappers back at NY 
laugh.gif
Your from the north though, so your automatically irrelevant in 2011 and onward with your outdated, NYC snobbery. 

Peace to the brothas out there ready to unify...Mobb x Waka too gutter 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

What exactly is this "history he has in NYC"?

Im truly curious.
just a tactic the south uses to throw one of their garbage rappers back at NY 
laugh.gif
Your from the north though, so your automatically irrelevant in 2011 and onward with your outdated, NYC snobbery. 

Peace to the brothas out there ready to unify...Mobb x Waka too gutter 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

waka is shinning right now in life.. everybody gonna have a chance in life to shine.. you cant hate on the next man for that

if you think hes trash then hes trash but you cant hate on the fact that hes shinin

waka is shinning right now in life.. everybody gonna have a chance in life to shine.. you cant hate on the next man for that

if you think hes trash then hes trash but you cant hate on the fact that hes shinin

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

aint no one knockin his hustle...we just wanna hear da HNIC rappin on some classic havoc/alchemist beats rippin ##* apart like only da infamous P can provide...i aint wait 3 years for prodigy to come outta jail just to hear

him with with "waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka"

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

aint no one knockin his hustle...we just wanna hear da HNIC rappin on some classic havoc/alchemist beats rippin ##* apart like only da infamous P can provide...i aint wait 3 years for prodigy to come outta jail just to hear

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i feel u.. but we'll see what they bring to the table when it drops

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i feel u.. but we'll see what they bring to the table when it drops

remember when dudes tried to throw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when Gucci and Talib worked together?

be real, no one played that trash twice.

and I enjoy Gucci.

remember when dudes tried to throw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when Gucci and Talib worked together?

be real, no one played that trash twice.

and I enjoy Gucci.

Any of you been in jail?

Let this dude come out and LIVE.

And if y'all know me, I ain't even a P fan like that.

But time is HARD TIME.

And I doubt the majority of y'all know anything about that.

Let dude eat.

At least the the record come out before you talk that @%!%....

Squares.

Any of you been in jail?

Let this dude come out and LIVE.

And if y'all know me, I ain't even a P fan like that.

But time is HARD TIME.

And I doubt the majority of y'all know anything about that.

Let dude eat.

At least the the record come out before you talk that @%!%....

Squares.

Prodigy aint been the same since Jay labeled him Ballerina P. Not really looking forward to anything from him right now but hopefully he surprises me.

Back
Top Bottom