modern men haircuts..

the haircut thread you're suggesting is not for me...im not looking for "black guy's haircuts"..

Could've been worded better ...but I understand what your saying.

To answer your question, I see a lot of non Black people with natural cuts like this
Michael-Rapaport-wh01.jpg

Or that with a part down the edge
:rofl:

Bro, it is a ******* haircut. A hairstyle doesn't make you a nazi. So let's focus on haircuts in this thread instead of making it about race.

Bro, it is a ******* haircut. A hairstyle doesn't make you a nazi. So let's focus on haircuts in this thread instead of making it about race.

Not to throw this thread off, but this is a silly, naive comment. Carry on.

Last edited:

Did I say the haircut made you a Nazi ? No I didn't.

You have to admit it's somewhat disturbing that this haircut is making a resurgence into the forefront of fashion. People are actually going to their barber asking for the "Hitler Youth", Nazi-Cut or more commonly the "SS".

Hitler single handily destroyed the toothbrush mustache and name "Adolf" for generations to come. I think this haircut needs to follow suit and stay gone.

... Not to mention it looks absolutely terrible on 98% of the people who try to pull it off.

Last edited:
so many asians dtiched their fauxhawks for this 

and only a few of them can actually pull it off. I hate the haircut in the quote its just impractical. Too much hair product and you need to touch up your fade after about 4 days. because let be honest this haircut only looks good after the first few days after your haircut, it is all down hill form there. Worst of all, i see guys wearing it at the gym lol. I don't blame em cause if they didnt they would look like a bum. Then they will have to think about wearing a beanie or hat to the gym extra thing to carry because of this haircut. there just some haircuts that look good for specific people. find your own style stop trying to copy a trend.

I actually cut my hair like that a month ago. My brother said I reminded him of Fassbender's haircut in Inglourous Basterds. Haircuts where its long on top and faded short on the sides and backs was a popular style decades ago.

i have the fauxhawk but not as extreme i just put the front of my hair up.... but ya im looking into changing it up the combover looks cool just as long as the barber dont put a part on my head

and only a few of them can actually pull it off. I hate the haircut in the quote its just impractical. Too much hair product and you need to touch up your fade after about 4 days. because let be honest this haircut only looks good after the first few days after your haircut, it is all down hill form there. Worst of all, i see guys wearing it at the gym lol. I don't blame em cause if they didnt they would look like a bum. Then they will have to think about wearing a beanie or hat to the gym extra thing to carry because of this haircut. there just some haircuts that look good for specific people. find your own style stop trying to copy a trend.

The hell are you talking about?

I JUST googled what that was. It's exactly what i want. I've been letting it grow since February but they can't seem to nail it

Any body know what kind of gel/mouse/cream I would have to use to get it like that?

Want to try and undercut but chubby as hell right now and just don't think it would look right with my face. Need to get a new haircut in the next week though

maybe you can do something like this... maybe something that doesn't highlight the top part... by getting a bigger number on the bottom it doesn't put to much emphasis on the top portion so it's somewhat balanced

View media item 1015572

Let's not turn this into a race thread. This is simply for other haircuts, simple as that.

i've been looking for a thread like this

i want to ditch my fauxhawk and get this
View media item 1015452

not sure how long i have to grow my hair out though

With something like this you need to let the barber know that's what you want. It'll take a couple of cuts to get it like this though.

I started rocking the combover Junior year and got made fun of for it, a couple months later and everybody has it. :lol: Not saying I'm the first, nor do I even want credit for it, but I literally got made fun of for it. Got tired of everybody rocking it now so towards the beginning of the year I grew it out and pulled it back. I went in last week to a barber shop and I'm now rocking the pompadour. :pimp:

Anybody in the San Jose area, I HIGHLY recommend Johnny D's. Kind of expensive, but man it's an awesome shop.

http://www.johnnydsbarbershop.com/

how long should your hair be grown to do a pompadour? and how should it be kept after you wash your hair? my hair naturally sticks up so it will be difficult to get it to go down and to the side

Let's not turn this into a race thread. This is simply for other haircuts, simple as that.
With something like this you need to let the barber know that's what you want. It'll take a couple of cuts to get it like this though.

I started rocking the combover Junior year and got made fun of for it, a couple months later and everybody has it. :lol: Not saying I'm the first, nor do I even want credit for it, but I literally got made fun of for it. Got tired of everybody rocking it now so towards the beginning of the year I grew it out and pulled it back. I went in last week to a barber shop and I'm now rocking the pompadour. :pimp:

Anybody in the San Jose area, I HIGHLY recommend Johnny D's. Kind of expensive, but man it's an awesome shop.

http://www.johnnydsbarbershop.com/

Pics of hair. No Romo

^
Should've asked for a pompadour.

:pimp: this man knows.

Took a picture of the GOAT Johnny Cash and told dude to hook me up. My hair is really curvy/wavy though, so it's hard to do.

Any body know what kind of gel/mouse/cream I would have to use to get it like that?

You wanna use Pomade for sure. I have really stubborn hair so I usually jump in the shower, dry it lightly with my towel and then put a good amount of pomade in my palm, rub it around and spread into my hair. Then you comb it and control it to do what you need.

Guess I don't belong in this thread :lol:
360waves for 10 years and counting

In a haircut thread, really? Actually quite disturbing how quick the racially insensitive posts came out in here, entirely unprovoked or warranted (as if try are ever), hopefully they're not tolerated otherwise I'm sure it will continue at an increasing pace.

Back
Top Bottom