MODS LOCK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
well youve prolly admitted to it in txt or at least tantamount to admitting to it by offering to pay for half so she has proof that you wrecked it if she wants to sue. you came in here for advice and the majority are telling you to pay for it so be done with it. if she wants the shoes give her the shoes and make her sign something saying that would end it. or sell something else and come up with it. you drove it...you wrecked it...the right thing to do is pay for it. its your conscience tho.
laugh.gif

I say this and be out.  You reap what you sow homie.  Shoe on the other foot how would you want to be treated?

You suck as a driver, and now you have to own up for your inability to be one with the car.  Now it's up to you to drag it out or handle it today and be done with her.  You said you trying to cut all contact ASAP well you know what you got to do.

Once again. I didn't wreck ****. I dented a bumper. :lol: I bet the max to fix that dent is going to be 500

That's fine. I sent her a text saying I'd get it quoted and pay for it. That's what I'm willing to do.

yea but a court will prolly make you pay for all of it. Or at least for her insurance deductible if she has collision. she didnt force you to drive at gunpoint. You should have said no. these are the things you will get told by a judge if she sues. good luck

yea but a court will prolly make you pay for all of it. Or at least for her insurance deductible if she has collision. she didnt force you to drive at gunpoint. You should have said no. these are the things you will get told by a judge if she sues. good luck

Broken record status out here.

WILLING TO PAY FOR WHAT I CAN GET IT QUOTED FOR. ****

Broken record status out here.
WILLING TO PAY FOR WHAT I CAN GET IT QUOTED FOR. ****

but thats not how it works. you dont get to bring it wherever you want. She cant just outright rape you but body work isnt cheap. the majority of that jobs cost will be in labor and 1000 aint outrageous for that type of damage. needs a new bumper (they dont just pull the dent) and paint and removal/installation. if she sues you will lose and have to pay it all to wherever she decides to bring it that is authorized to do auto body work. fact

but thats not how it works. you dont get to bring it wherever you want. She cant just outright rape you but body work isnt cheap. the majority of that jobs cost will be in labor and 1000 aint outrageous for that type of damage. needs a new bumper (they dont just pull the dent) and paint and removal/installation. if she sues you will lose and have to pay it all to wherever she decides to bring it that is authorized to do auto body work. fact

She isn't going to sue me. she's gonna take me to small claims court. Sueing is gonna cost way too much, assuming that she wants to go that route. They're probably just gonna tell her to go small claims. In that case, I can tell them that I can do that. There's no reason why she should be able to take it to the highest priced place and rape me. Plus, I don't have the money for that.

She isn't going to sue me. she's gonna take me to small claims court. Sueing is gonna cost way too much, assuming that she wants to go that route. They're probably just gonna tell her to go small claims. In that case, I can tell them that I can do that. There's no reason why she should be able to take it to the highest priced place and rape me. Plus, I don't have the money for that.

ummm...small claims court is being sued. nobody is going to do the work on that car for much less than a thousand. no reputable shop anyhow. real talk tho...you can make payments to her if you dont have the dough but you seem to wanna be done with the whole situation. go to a couple reputable body shops, explain the damage with details including make and full model and yr of the car (bumper needs to be removed/replaced and painted) and have them ballpark a figure for you. any good shop can do that then you know for sure what kind of cost you are dealing with. u can also purchase the bumper yourself online to save a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm...small claims court is being sued. nobody is going to do the work on that car for much less than a thousand. no reputable shop anyhow.

Good lord it's a Hyundai sonata. it cost 800 to get the transmission in my Jeep Wrangler fixed, I doubt it's gonna run a grand to get a bumper fixed on this car. Can't tell if trolling.

And also, sued formally with no lawyers? Small claims is literally Judge Judy crap. If you consider "he said she said" to be sueing, then idk what to say to you. haha

Good lord it's a Hyundai sonata. it cost 800 to get the transmission in my Jeep Wrangler fixed, I doubt it's gonna run a grand to get a bumper fixed on this car. Can't tell if trolling.
And also, sued formally with no lawyers? Small claims is literally Judge Judy crap. If you consider "he said she said" to be sueing, then idk what to say to you. haha

i was offering you advice and you come at me. op u sound like a broke *** 10 yr old. you ****** up and then came in here wantin everybody to pat you on the *** and say its okay and wantin to know if you could be sued? if you had any intention of paying you wouldnt even worry about being sued. man up.

i was offering you advice and you come at me. op u sound like a broke *** 10 yr old. you ****** up and then came in here wantin everybody to pat you on the *** and say its okay and wantin to know if you could be sued? if you had any intention of paying you wouldnt even worry about being sued. man up.

Wasn't comin at you. You're soundin like a broken record, you're not giving me advice, instead you're acting like your word is the word of god or something.

I have intentions of paying that's why I ain't even stressin over it anymore, and I'm about to get mods to close this thread. You're tellin me to man up when you're the one in here callin people 10 year olds, cussin up a storm to make an argument, so chill out and get off your high horse.

Wasn't comin at you. You're soundin like a broken record, you're not giving me advice, instead you're acting like your word is the word of god or something.
I have intentions of paying that's why I ain't even stressin over it anymore, and I'm about to get mods to close this thread. You're tellin me to man up when you're the one in here callin people 10 year olds, cussin up a storm to make an argument, so chill out and get off your high horse.

nah. u came in here looking for everyone to tell you that its okay to damage other peoples stuff and not pay and belittled everyone who told you otherwise. whoever raised you did a horrible job. you are a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom