MODS - now that JRose5 is gone can we now know what really happened?

Originally Posted by JPZx

I remember when someone asked...

"JRose5, I've been meaning to ask this to you for a while, but who is that in your avy? I've always wondered."

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait, what? Someone asked that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

"JRose5, I've been meaning to ask this to you for a while, but who is that in your avy? I've always wondered."

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who is that in your avy?
nerd.gif

JRose was tripping. Meth asked for some of our passwords to check our DM's to see if we provoked JRose in anyway lolol. I had mad DM's with his racial BS. Dude used to go in, it was funny tho. Once Meth seen the evidence it was a wrap 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

JRose was tripping. Meth asked for some of our passwords to check our DM's to see if we provoked JRose in anyway lolol. I had mad DM's with his racial BS. Dude used to go in, it was funny tho. Once Meth seen the evidence it was a wrap 
So you the one who got JRose band.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait, what? Someone asked that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There was a screen shot of it posted recently, forgot which thread...But
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]of COURSE it's Club posting first. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]always forget about this... thanks for the reminder and laughs.[/color]

Originally Posted by trunks206

Fair enough, but I doubt they will divulge any real info. 

Also I dont get people complaining about what he said on the "other" site, thats what that place was for. 
laugh.gif
 You knew why you were there. you knew how people were going to talk to you.
laugh.gif

Man this is way before my time.

I only started really posting in NT about a year ago
tired.gif

What is this "other site" you speak of? You can PM me if you want
nerd.gif

I'll never forget when I checked my PMs once and JRose5 had sent me three PMs confusing me with someone else talking about how I'm ghetto, etc. I was amused, pissed and confused all at the same time.

SdotRusherz wrote:
22a15c4662d1870f7b074ccfc236bf74b742f44_t.jpg

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

And if I did, you aren't going to get this account back anyways, dumb #%#!@+. You have a long rap sheet on you. This account is officially retired and banned for life. How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me. It's not happening this time, the less @%!$*!% that are on my site, is for the better.
JR5 

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'll never forget when I checked my PMs once and JRose5 had sent me three PMs confusing me with someone else talking about how I'm ghetto, etc. I was amused, pissed and confused all at the same time.
920336_o.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

SdotRusherz wrote:

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

And if I did, you aren't going to get this account back anyways, dumb #%#!@+. You have a long rap sheet on you. This account is officially retired and banned for life. How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me. It's not happening this time, the less @%!$*!% that are on my site, is for the better.
JR5 

sick.gif

Well damn...

JRose5

off_line.gif
579 Kudos

You have some %@!+%*+ nerve to reapply, you %$#!*#*. Hey, I just %@!+%*+ "sonned" you, you ghetto wannabe thug #*%@$+%*@%%%. Now kill yourself.

Search Tags: niketalk, jrose5, ban

roll.gif

roll.gif

9lek5f.jpg

jroseftl.jpg

20zwc2a.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

SdotRusherz wrote:

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

JR5 

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember this

Back
Top Bottom