MODS - now that JRose5 is gone can we now know what really happened?

IDK, i pmed him about unbanning me, spoke with him about the situation, he initially said he couldnt do anything.

after about 20 minutes of talking to him, he said he would lift my ban because i seemed like a good dude, lol.

I never had a problem with him though, cant speak for everyone else.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by do work son

while you're here meth. if i were to create a thread discussing the relationship between failed states, terrorism, and organized crime, would you mind posting in it a couple times? or at least until i could copy and paste close to 8 pages into microsoft word by 4pm central tomorrow? it would only take 4 posts on your part to get the job done. thanks in advance.

Spoiler [+]
don't ban me bro
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was JUST about to say thatd id like to see how long dudes college essays were. His professors probably saw his 30 page papers & were like
Spoiler [+]
11+-+1
laugh.gif
 This. It'd be interesting to read his essays

eek.gif
. Crazy man. I remember that thread. Too damn classic. It's gotta be up there with that "neighbors cat" thread..
laugh.gif

His last post was in February..... where is it? That was way after he got exposed.

Was it admin JumpmanST who let a member use his account to try and track down info and ip addresses of NT members for Nike?

Why is he not banned?
He didn't "let" anyone use his account.  The account was accessed and exploited without his permission by a "friend" he allowed into his home. 
For security reasons, he no longer has administrative access to the site and the user who abused his account was identified and permanently banned from the community.  

Dude is still on NT, and the Mods act like they don't know. 

Is he browsing the site from time to time?  That wouldn't surprise me.  

Is he posting regularly?  No.  Does he have staff access?  No.

I was JUST about to say thatd id like to see how long dudes college essays were. His professors probably saw his 30 page papers & were like

People asked for the full story and I summed it up in 3-4 paragraphs.  Big deal.  

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
. Crazy man. I remember that thread. Too damn classic. It's gotta be up there with that "neighbors cat" thread..
laugh.gif

His last post was in February..... where is it? That was way after he got exposed.

I think,

That's the Yuku profile, the post could've been on another Yuku community site (Doesn't have to be NT).

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..
[/font]
[/font]

People asked for the full story and I summed it up in 3-4 paragraphs.  Big deal.  

Chill b.. 
laugh.gif
 im not flaming you. Its just ur patented long responses. & i was like man if he is so detailed in his reponses, which is like your trademark, i wonder how much ud write for something "meaningful" such as a term paper. Im just curious. 

Dont want no trouble ...

Originally Posted by tizoni

20zwc2a.jpg

"yo takkken dis inturnit seriously"
IT REALLY WAS HIM ON THERE?? This is blowing my mind. That is exactly how the JRose5 account on there always used to talk, just gibberish. I thought for sure it was Shynop or someone similar... wow... 
eek.gif

Dude was a loser 
roll.gif
 that account had hundreds of posts of him talking like that 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Method Man

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..
[/font]
[/font]

Chill b.. 
laugh.gif
 im not flaming you. Its just ur patented long responses. & i was like man if he is so detailed in his reponses, which is like your trademark, i wonder how much ud write for something "meaningful" such as a term paper. Im just curious. 

Dont want no trouble ...

laugh.gif
Started out sounding real confident in your response to sounding scared as hell

Chill b to Dont want no trouble

Why are so people serious about a message board?
Whats the big conspiracy on Jrose still using the site or not? Who the hell cares if he's still on here?

Yeah the thread brought lulz and
eek.gif
faces that night, but it I for one don't care what Mod/Admin is watching me. He was a regular guy who had administrative authority on a WEBSITE not the damn FBI.

He seemed like a jerk from the screenshots and I for one am glad he's gone, because he was just about as bad as the people he was banning. He just did all his dirty work behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
laugh.gif

No lie that thread had me in tears!! Literally, all while I was in class. too funny
roll.gif

was it billyhoyle the one that accessed jumptmanst's PC? If so that dude must be a god tier @!+ kisser 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Why are so people serious about a message board?
Whats the big conspiracy on Jrose still using the site or not? Who the hell cares if he's still on here?

Yeah the thread brought lulz and
eek.gif
faces that night, but it I for one don't care what Mod/Admin is watching me. He was a regular guy who had administrative authority on a WEBSITE not the damn FBI.

He seemed like a jerk from the screenshots and I for one am glad he's gone, because he was just about as bad as the people he was banning. He just did all his dirty work behind closed doors.

Its the new age Teenie boopers on NT. They live here, so they feel stories like these, entertains them
grin.gif

On the subject, Jrose seem like a cool guy. Never had beef with duke. Wish him the best in any future plans.

Back
Top Bottom