Mom and pops shops?

Anyone know any mom and pops shops In the area? I don't consider Major one because they are more of a boutique. I know there used to be one in the Leesburg area but I can't find it anymore does anyone know if it closed down?

GT Players on the same street as Major and kickkspott there a store in college park cant remember the name but its starting to be popular

Thought I'd ask the same question in this thread instead of making another one.  Are there any mom and pop shops around the Baltimore area? There used to be Shop Gentai or something but they've been closed for a minute.

U CAN'T be from Bmore and not know about SportsMart or Cinderella Shoes...

Sportsmart is Dead and over priced , ****** picked that spot clean 
mean.gif

Sportsmart is Dead and over priced , ****** picked that spot clean 
mean.gif

I agree, but he asked, so i answered... Aint there some dudes doin consignment in Towson? Seen em posting on FB and IG... Xclusive stylez or somthing like that...

Sportsmart is remodeling, while Cinderella is gone. Cinderella was the ****, they helped make the AF1 popular.

Sportsmart used to be a clutch spot a few years back....Helped me on a few releases but they never have anything nowadays

They actually do still get plenty of stuff, but they sell early on the low and for $$PROFIT... Especially Foams/Dopes...

Anyone got any info on the spot out in Leesburg? I remember a guy on here posted a vid about a nice mom and pop shop in leesburg . Vid was showed a wall full of heat and decent prices.

^ Athletic House. Pretty sure it's closed, called a few weeks ago and got their VM, but i haven't seen anything online (yelp, etc) in the last 2-3 years.

Best M&P close to this area i've been to is in philly.

I couldn't speak for leesburg but a really underrated shoe store is metro kicks i went there with my boy and if your ever in RVA check out the source they always have consignment shoes and offer rsvp. 

I haven't been to the athletic house in a while, but its in downtown leesburg.  Was actually gonna try and stop by today after work, dude always had Air Forces, Jordans, and some nice Nike basketball ****.  I'll let you know if it's closed for sure tho

SportsMart does CONSIGNMENT? Because that's what flight club is... SM will just sell you kicks early for a PREMIUM... Selection has gotten weak IMO, and their kicks catch DUST on the shelves... Every now and then you might find a gem on sale but that's RARE...

Anywho, I work near Arundel Mills and I checked out a new DTLR (Marley station/Glen Burnie) that just opened (near athletic wearhouse, the DTLR outlet, Now called "DTLR Outlet" lol)...

I was there on Friday, and they have Large sizes of Toro 4's and Fire Red 3's for anyone looking...

They also have close to a FSR of Shadow Jordan I's as well...

Also if you're hip to em, a pretty close to FSR of the Pegasus 83/30 Limes (Havent seen them drop locally anywhere else, please correct me if i'm wrong)...

Hope this helps someone...

SportsMart does CONSIGNMENT? Because that's what flight club is... SM will just sell you kicks early for a PREMIUM... Selection has gotten weak IMO, and their kicks catch DUST on the shelves... Every now and then you might find a gem on sale but that's RARE...

Anywho, I work near Arundel Mills and I checked out a new DTLR (Marley station/Glen Burnie) that just opened (near athletic wearhouse, the DTLR outlet, Now called "DTLR Outlet" lol)...

I was there on Friday, and they have Large sizes of Toro 4's and Fire Red 3's for anyone looking...

Also if you're hip to em, a pretty close to FSR of the Pegasus 83/30 Limes (Havent seen them drop locally anywhere else, please correct me if i'm wrong)...

They finished it? Didn't get word...they had releases for the "grand opening"

Good lookin out, might head up that way Friday on my day off.  Walk the mall for a bit see what I see, do they have a Nike outlet up that way?

Back
Top Bottom