Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

say what ? 
laugh.gif
Bhergh forever has me lost as ****
laugh.gif

Son posts like he's faded all the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I was around 12, I wasn't wiping/washing my *** correctly, I started to develop dread like dingleberries. I could barely take a dump. The turds would break off n ****.

So one day I took a pair of scissors and cut almost every piece of hair on my butthole to rid of the dingledreads.

Felt better dropping a deuce after. Since then, I been on wet wipes.
pimp.gif
trife

I used to pit jello in my mouth squish it all up threw my teeth to make it watery and thin spit it back in the container and eat it thru a straw

I love soggy cereal I hate that crispy ****. I even let it sit for 15 minutes and drink all the milk out and eat the soggy cereal by it self

I used to pit jello in my mouth squish it all up threw my teeth to make it watery and thin spit it back in the container and eat it thru a straw

yoo

me too!!

I would still be doing that **** to this day but i got roasted at lunch once :lol:

Last edited:

yoo

me too!!

I would still be doing that **** to this day but i got roasted at lunch once
laugh.gif
Sorta what i did.  I would just swish it around in my mouth till it was basically juice then just swallow it.

That extra step of spitting it back out seems unnecessary

When I was around 12, I wasn't wiping/washing my *** correctly, I started to develop dread like dingleberries. I could barely take a dump. The turds would break off n ****.

So one day I took a pair of scissors and cut almost every piece of hair on my butthole to rid of the dingledreads.

Felt better dropping a deuce after. Since then, I been on wet wipes.
pimp.gif
But at least you #TeamWetWipes now

Ain't no way my **** is tops in this thread anymore, ain't no way
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nice try son
laugh.gif

___s ain't forget that you were trying to catch some neck from man's best friend.
I know right, he thought he could just slide that one right in.

Not today buddy 
laugh.gif

Sad thing I'm 29 now, the same scissors are still at mombs crib.
mean.gif
roll.gif

Sad thing I'm 29 now, the same scissors are still at mombs crib.
mean.gif
and she prob trim her nose hairs wit them joints you should feel ashamed. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yoo

me too!!

I would still be doing that **** to this day but i got roasted at lunch once :lol:
Sorta what i did.  I would just swish it around in my mouth till it was basically juice then just swallow it.
That extra step of spitting it back out seems unnecessary

Yea i didnt notice that part lol. i did what you did

just in case you need to use em again?

sidenote: real talk, thats why i dont be readin much of these stories, that was too nasty duke

I just seen them in one of those metal cookie containers with the sewing materials. Had some brown specs on it too I believe.

just in case you need to use em again?

sidenote: real talk, thats why i dont be readin much of these stories, that was too nasty duke

Yea OK Mr. Pre-puberty

predators_76-535x356.jpg

To Catch A Predator : Nike Talk Edition

Season Debut : 4/19/14 on NT General 7 PM EST

Last edited:

Felt better dropping a deuce after. Since then, I been on wet wipes. :pimp:

When I was younger I didn't know how to properly wipe my butt and would have doodoo stains on my draws, A LOT. Moms used to OD trying to get them ***** out with that stuff you spray on clothing stains. :smh: I know better now though. #WetWipes :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom