Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I used to be one of them cats that wouldn't munch. Changed after my last ex. First time I saw that thang it looked just like a honey bun. Dove in and never looked back.

thats the way i feel. It wasnt appealing to me at all to eat the box until i got into a real relationship. Now i be having daydreams about doing it.

I still will never eat the box of a random though, strictly for relationships.

I can't cheat or smash random ******* because I like eating box too much.

My girl stuff smell like water I be trying to slurp the life out that thang.

I still don't know these dudes eating *** though. Like it ain't never even crossed my mind, two times in life I've went in the poop shoot it didn't come out clean.

How am I gonna put my mouf on that?

I still don't know these dudes eating *** though. Like it ain't never even crossed my mind, two times in life I've went in the poop shoot it didn't come out clean.

sick.gif

If you eat butt you better not be at McDonald's talking bout some damn "no tomatoes, no pickles" ya nasty
laugh.gif

How do you look at your girl/the girl the same after that bruh?

Srs question..

How do you look at your girl/the girl the same after that bruh?

Srs question..

Lol it wasn't my current.

the hell is wrong with you guys?
You missing out brah

Where's bear grylls to make sense of all this
NOT

its a completely overrated experience 

i smell the weirdest stuff, but not to keep sniffing, just so i know how my hygiene is

like if i think my breath or spit stink, i lick my lips then sniff my upper lip, if im not anywhere where i can brush my teeth, i drink a lot of water at once, if its late and im out, i take 5 shots of tequila to the head 

sometimes my mouth peels because the toothpaste is strong, i scrape the skin out with my finger 

sometimes i just chill in my workout clothes for hours after a workout, like just chillin in my must (i be too tired to wash up immediately)

if she thick enough, i will pound a 15 yo with consent of course

Whoa son :lol:

I can kind of understand what you mean, since I remember seeing thick *** 15 year olds my Junior and Senior years of high school. They're definitely already built like grown women. However, I would never knowingly smash a 15 year old and that's only a 5 year age difference for me :lol:

Last edited:
^ see thats the point. no one can help who theyre attracted to.

But willingly preforming the act. Foul.

Last edited:
^lol werd thats a near 10 year diff for me, but if any of yall know avi berri (video thot) she put up this instagram photo of her at 15 man she was built like a brick house chick had DDs and hips like kim k had me
mean.gif

*** is an acquired taste.....like beer...
well beer is .... ill stop before im the dc all american 2.0/antidope/antelpoe of this thread
laugh.gif
Dudes dont want me in here telling the truth about the things that they've been brainwashed into liking

I swear Cold City mentioned before that he doesn't eat box either.
Correct sir
How? Thats like totally commonplace and acceptable 

well beer is .... ill stop before im the dc all american 2.0/antidope/antelpoe of this thread
laugh.gif
Dudes dont want me in here telling the truth about the things that they've been brainwashed into liking

Correct sir
laugh.gif

But you don't like anything tho

:lol: Dudes dont want me in here telling the truth about the things that they've been brainwashed into liking

Correct sir
Cuz it's nasty

Back
Top Bottom