money and violence

HOBSERVE?!
CLASSIC!!!
laugh.gif
I done seen so many dubsmash vids of this part.
nerd.gif

Just finished the season finale. This show is dope bruh.

That convo between Rafe and Black was tense :wow:

I can't understand **** those Jamaicans be saying but it's like I know what they saying... :lol:

Why Mista couldn't chill :smh:

Other than Rafe, Leon and Ty are the most entertaining characters on the show. Leon is funny as hell and Ty like the villain of the show.

You left out BR from the most entertaining list.

That boy gonna mess around and win an Oscar.

Why am I just finding out about this?

Some of this **** was filmed literally right where I used to live, like right in front of my building damn near.

Great show.

Magz is a legitimately decent actor, but that front page starts off slow. Ill give it a go again because Money & Violence started slow as well.

So i watched all the episodes on youtube. Definitely kept me entertained and helped pass the time at work. I gotta rewatch the season finale though, might have mised some things. Leon def makes me laugh in his scenes. What is Miz's background? the way he talks is just funny. This dude Tai needs to get clapped.

So i watched all the episodes on youtube. Definitely kept me entertained and helped pass the time at work. I gotta rewatch the season finale though, might have mised some things. Leon def makes me laugh in his scenes. What is Miz's background? the way he talks is just funny. This dude Tai needs to get clapped.

Hatian & learned English when he got here

Did anyone watch Lovd & Brooklyn that was suggested on YouTube? My cable wasn't working so I watche a few. It was terrible but I couldn't look away for a minute. Lol

Money & Violence Season 2 Trailer

We will be launching a fund raising campaign in the next couple of days to fund production costs for season 2. We did season one out of pocket and want to come back for season 2 even stronger for you guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom