money and violence

This series 848 Takes place in the BX and is similar in nature to Money & violence.. They only got two episodes so far but it has potential.

See I can't just go along with every web series trying to fill in the gap. It took me 5 or so episodes to warm up to M&V once I was able to respect the vision and writing.

I'm actually disappointed with the M&V crew. I thought they had been filming and was getting ready to launch something now, if they wanted funding bread they should have kicked this off during tax season or kept a paypal account for donation. I'm still willing to kick in but they were red hot during the winter and could have stacked to the ceiling with the right guidance. LVER OF JORDAN talk to your dudes to make sure that whole cast is stacking right.

I don't think they will really lose that much.. As of now there isn't anything on TV similar & they have only been off for about 3-4 Months ?

I do think a lil more urgency is necessary, but they have a solid strong fanbase and once they get back at it i think the support will be there.

And as far as the series i posted, I only got through episode 1 but from what i know about it, it's made by a successful book writer who has done some pretty well liked "Urban Novels" so i'm hopeful the story telling will be on par. Also dude who is behind the show is absolutely about that life and lived through that 80's crack/ 90's jail era... so i'm sure he has some crucial experiences to pull from

Last edited:
Not trying to front on anyone...but they did  interviews where they said they had multiple offers on the table from pretty much every platform...what happened?

I'm patiently waiting though...i'll peep the 848 series

I watched attempted to watch another series that was shot in BK but i tapped out after a couple episodes

So far so good. On the scale of shows that have come along since Money and Violence I give it a strong 7.5 (highest of them all so far).

Did they remaster s01 on YT? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

glad they went from 250 to 100 thousand.... they was buggin.... 84 thousand is enough to do what they need to do. its been 5-6 months still de last episode....

glad they went from 250 to 100 thousand.... they was buggin.... 84 thousand is enough to do what they need to do. its been 5-6 months still de last episode....

Exactly. If they play their cards right with YT and get a deal for cash flow, they could spin that into something bigger for season 3.
It may take a little while longer, but it's better than trying to get 250k up front.

I donated. Felt some type of way about them asking for 250K and they are not a professional company. I work in tv and saw a live broadcast put on an entire season for $150K (equipment and staff included).

Any word on Season 2

Starz Power is off and ima go crazy if I can't find anything to fill that void, fam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom