money and violence

wouldn't be surprised if Raf and Choppa went the brother mouzone and Omar route. Raf almost kills him then Choppa says Black was the one who set everything up.

Last edited:
lmao at Miz shooting homie in the hand. I thought ol boy was going to give up his homie. Gotta respect him for keeping quiet. 

I'm confused as to how that became Rays girlfriend. I thought she was just a random chick he met at the club and wanted to smash?

This episode was lit.

Yeah Cindy's dude is wild lame.

That bread did look kinda lite after Bars and Mista came back from that gambling spot. Bars was wild for pullin out on Mista :rofl:

Can't believe Young Buck and Bizzy Bone showed up to Joes funeral. That'a wild disrespectful. Shane was hilarious for that taking a **** line :rofl:

so at this deal we have: black (and choppa) , june (maybe bugs
nerd.gif
) on one side and grand, rafe and miz on the other

homie aint give his man up i wonder if rafe and miz gonna go after him too 
nerd.gif

we still got the jamaicans to get robbed

renaldo still gotta be dealt with (and tai 
nerd.gif
)

ray and boone gonna get murked once rafe makes the connection for shane

gunna gotta go once and for all

cash still on the show? he gotta get bodied or get hip to chyna

how many eps left? 
nerd.gif

Shane is on to Ray.

He said he got "disrespected" when Ray tried to tell him Joe said he came up on some money.

Whoever said Black is the "little finger" of Flatbush is spot on. I feel like Rafe watches Game of Thrones...and Black's character is based off of that :lol: :pimp:.

The writing and acting in this episode was on point. Money and violence is at its best when it operates like this. How many more episodes we got?

I gotta vouch for "Respect Life"

Everybody should check it out. Show is dope. Good quality, good acting. Story line could be better, but it's good as well.

I have to say the show Project Heat is starting to get better as well. They're currently in the middle of their second season.

Shane is on to Ray.

He said he got "disrespected" when Ray tried to tell him Joe said he came up on some money.
Yup, Shane figured it out when he said that. Kane was the only other person that knew he lost bread, and they went back to Joe house to look for it and didn't find anything. Joe wouldn't be dumb enough to go out with that much money.

The way Miz caught the drop on them dudes was ill written. Wtf was he just posted in the stall for? Thought either Miz, Madison, or the young kid were gonna recognize each other in the spot.

Oh yea: Tai still a ho for tipping off the boys about Shane bodying dude

Last edited:
Yup, Shane figured it out when he said that. Kane was the only other person that knew he lost bread, and they went back to Joe house to look for it and didn't find anything. Joe wouldn't be dumb enough to go out with that much money.

The way Miz caught the drop on them dudes was ill written. Wtf was he just posted in the stall for? Thought either Miz, Madison, or the young kid were gonna recognize each other in the spot.

Oh yea: Tai still a ho for tipping off the boys about Shane bodying dude

I'm thinking Miz recognized them dudes at the bar before they recognized him. The way Miz got up was abrupt...and he was sitting with his back to those dudes, so he had the drop somehow. ***** just played the waiting game in the stall, unbeknownst to Rafe.

The way SuperRafe does his homework, they each could have followed one of the stickup kids home considering Miz overheard both of them having the convo.

Back
Top Bottom