money and violence

The development of Archie's character was pointless to have him killed off like that. 

I have a strange feeling Rafe and Miz aren't going to do anything to Ronaldo

Black will never die

Choppa is dumb

Jessica got herself into a jam

Ray will stay alive

Black heard the shot grabbed the bag and ran lmao

Side bar I know we were looking for this last season

Last edited:
Some of y'all so damn thirsty to post. Just cause y'all sat up all night waiting for the episode don't mean everybody else did. Stop spoiling **** or put your post in a spoiler. Type of cats to see a movie and spoil it for everybody else :smh:

Some of y'all so damn thirsty to post. Just cause y'all sat up all night waiting for the episode don't mean everybody else did. Stop spoiling **** or put your post in a spoiler. Type of cats to see a movie and spoil it for everybody else :smh:

Sat up all night? Lol episodes out so discussion is fair game smh

Exactly I watched it this morning but I stayed out of the thread until I watched it. Not that hard

I knew that boy Tai was going to get  clapped this season. I mean he barely got any camera time which usually means that character is coming to an end. Wish they would have did more than just pop him in the back of the head though.

Can't wait to see what Miz and Rafe do to ol boy that owns the cleaners. Matter of fact, I'm ready for this Jamaican situation to go down. I feel like that new Jamaican cat is going to do General dirty. That phone call got me thinking that he's going to kill General for that little conflict they had a few episodes ago.

I feel like Ray's homie is going to be the one that pops him. I think him and Shane will have some words which will lead to dude going after Ray.

They did my boy Archie foul.

That boy Cane was ready to catch another boy. His baby mom should have known ish would get heated. Then she threatened to call the cops smh.

Black one lucky son of a gun.

The writers pro-longing Shane murking Ray gotta be THE dumbest sht in the show.

Shane put 2+2 together after hearing the voicemail, where Ray clearly lied to him at the funeral. He says its on site, and will body him when he sees him.....Runs into Ray....Ray clearly lies to him AGAIN, about the last time he seen Joe, and Shane let's him slide....still unsure if Ray did it :lol:.

The writers pro-longing Shane murking Ray gotta be THE dumbest sht in the show.

Shane put 2+2 together after hearing the voicemail, where Ray clearly lied to him at the funeral. He says its on site, and will body him when he sees him.....Runs into Ray....Ray clearly lies to him AGAIN, about the last time he seen Joe, and Shane let's him slide....still unsure if Ray did it :lol:.

Cant kill him in front of the trap spot. Shooter Shane gonna handle that for Joe

Exactly I watched it this morning but I stayed out of the thread until I watched it. Not that hard
The thread is apart of my subscriptions and y'all chatty pattying it up so it shows up at the top. It also shows the last post which usually contains spoilers. Stop flapping y'all gums like some girls watching love and hip hop, "oh girl did you see what she was wearing" type cats.

So as a man have control over your eyes

This is a thread to discus the show and thats what we are doing. Show has been out for 12 hrs at this point we not waiting for you to give the go ahead

Last edited:
Cant kill him in front of the trap spot. Shooter Shane gonna handle that for Joe

He seen him walking. These dudes continually stalk each other in the streets and have bangouts :lol:.

Hell, Shane himself done it before. Soon as Kane said, there he go....he should have been on Rays head.

Shooter Shane just not the same without Grimey Tai hyping him up. I can't really call him Shooter Shane anymore, he's just Shane now

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say Shane might literally be ******ed at this point..It take 2 weeks to see you had a voicemail from Joe? Then once you hear it you still say you trying to figure it out? Short bus Shane.
They brought Archie on the show just to have him go out like that is [emoji]128546[/emoji] but [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the same time. **** was so forced..Like I said earlier, he had no real purpose.

That's Rafe lack of writing skills. He trynna address real life issues that's going on with the Archie thing and failed at it miserably. I kept wondering like this ***** Shane don't check his voice mail? Everything he needed was right there.

Rafe be forcing it as a writer sometimes. You see it coming from a mile away. Archie's character was pointless. They just wanted to write in someone that was expendable, but touched on real life issues.

Archie's character does nothing for the plot. And I doubt we'll see his girl again. Or, Rafe could use Archie's death as some type of rallying point for a character, or the community.

For discussion purposes, do you guys think the cops were justified in murdering Archie?

From what it looks like, the cops thought he had a gun in his hand, when it was a phone.

It also looked like they thought he was breaking into the car. Would they think that if it was Maddie?

Rafe be forcing it as a writer sometimes. You see it coming from a mile away. Archie's character was pointless. They just wanted to write in someone that was expendable, but touched on real life issues.

Archie's character does nothing for the plot. And I doubt we'll see his girl again. Or, Rafe could use Archie's death as some type of rallying point for a character, or the community.
At the same time we gotta remember son is amateur level with this. And he's only 1 man, most shows have 4,5,6,7,10+ writers. But yea it was forced and was an attempt to touch on real life issues.

For discussion purposes, do you guys think the cops were justified in murdering Archie?

From what it looks like, the cops thought he had a gun in his hand, when it was a phone.

It also looked like they thought he was breaking into the car. Would they think that if it was Maddie?

Not sure if serious...

The thread is apart of my subscriptions and y'all chatty pattying it up so it shows up at the top. It also shows the last post which usually contains spoilers. Stop flapping y'all gums like some girls watching love and hip hop, "oh girl did you see what she was wearing" type cats.

So when is it ok to start talking about the latest episode? :nerd:

Ray coming on to the show made Tai expendable IMO

Rafe & Miz stuck in a hard place right now, they were given specific orders to keep homie alive but if they do He's gonna tell the plug those are the same two that robbed him before.

Two things I'm mad about with the show is:

I wanted Shane or Miz to clap Tai :smh:

And the way they did Archie like that :stoneface:

All I know is they better have Shane clapping Ray & Boone...

But for some reason I have a feeling it will be Kane that will be the 1 putting in work :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Yea them drawing it Shane killing Ray is :lol: and :smh: at the same time ...Shane doesn't even know he has voicemails then when he sees the dude he forgets he figured out who killed his mans smh

Ray coming on to the show made Tai expendable IMO

Rafe & Miz stuck in a hard place right now, they were given specific orders to keep homie alive but if they do He's gonna tell the plug those are the same two that robbed him before.
Run up on him masked up, pistol whip a couple times n let him know there's more coming if he don't pay the plug ASAP :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom